Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Since I couldn't find any Cybertruck frames that I liked, I decided to make one myself. I used the Cybertruck's silhouette for visual clarity since the graffiti logo is a bit small and less noticeable.

The silhouette is laser etched onto a black powder coated stainless steel frame. I designed it this way so the shape reveals the stainless steel material like the Cybertruck's body. Your choice of matte stainless or polished stainless finishes on the silhouette, the frame is the same matte black. Use the same screws included with the Cybertruck’s license plate hardware with the included plastic washer and cap to complete the look in order to hide the screw.

*UPDATE* The polished stainless steel finish has been discontinued as there has been numerous inconsistancies in the source vendor's frame quality. I am unhappy with their quality and do not want to pass along a subpar product to all of you. Since 95% of you prefer the matte finish anyway, the polished variation will be discontinued until further notice.

Includes:
1x Cybertruck Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
2x plastic washers
2x washer caps

They're listed on Etsy.
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1705864246/tesla-cybertruck-stainless-steel-license

FYI I am not a company, just a dude with a Cybertruck who likes tinkering with random things in the garage.

IMG_6041.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6040(1).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

HandsomeYeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Since I couldn't find any Cybertruck frames that I liked, I decided to make one myself. I used the Cybertruck's silhouette for visual clarity since the graffiti logo is a bit small and less noticeable.

The silhouette is laser etched onto a black powder coated stainless steel frame. I designed it this way so the shape reveals the stainless steel material like the Cybertruck's body. Your choice of matte stainless or polished stainless finishes on the silhouette, the frame is the same matte black.

They're listed on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1705864246/tesla-cybertruck-silhouette-stainless

FYI I am not a company, just a dude with a Cybertruck who likes tinkering with random things in the garage.

IMG_6041.jpg

View attachment 45610

IMG_6028.jpg

View attachment 45612

IMG_6040(1).jpg
Ordered. Great job, just what I was looking for.

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag
Thank you @elyliu
You ordered as I was making more. This is your actual frame being etched before post production processes.
IMG_6154.jpeg
Nice! Talk about made-to-order! Can’t wait. I was literally looking for a license plate frame yesterday and had one in the cart already. Just didn’t hit buy and saw your post this morning. Timing couldn’t have been more perfect.

Dekeman

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2) ‘24 MX,‘21 M3, Foundation AWD CT, On Order M3P
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
Ordered yesterday 🔥

Bizarrkley

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model S P85
Country flag
Let me know if there are any particular things you all would like to see engraved. I’m happy to experiment and try them out.
I like the look with the 'Cybertruck' font. Do you have that?

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
@Bizarrkley these are the initial etch shapes I was considering but decided not to go with the fonts because they're not recognizable from far away due to the height of the etchable area being 7/8" tall accounting for safe areas of the rounded edge.

I'm happy to make one for you however the overall 'Cybertruck' font typography will most likely be around 2.5 x 7/8 inches at the largest possible size.

all logos.png

Last edited:

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I would order one now, but I will just be fighting off the dust for when I eventually get my Cybertruck. :(

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag
Thank you everyone for your orders today. Even though my Etsy process time is 5-7 days, every order placed today has already been processed and shipped. I look forward to hearing all of your feedback.
Thank you for the fast turnaround! Looking forward to it
Sponsored