Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
you aren’t trying to tell me the whole world has the same months at the same time are you?
That all depends. Some say that time is an illusion and doesn't really exist. Much like the proverbial tree in the forest that unfortunately fell without anyone around, if people are not there experiencing the time, then it isn't actually happening so there cannot be the same months over the whole world all at the same time.

On top of that, there are regions that recognize alternate timelines. Think lunar vs solar based time keeping. Or years based on a religious date vs royal rule dates vs empire dates vs emperor dates vs star date.

So no, I'm not insisting that the whole world has the same months at the same time.
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I think you have to fly 'em upside down.
Confirmed. Though one way to go about this is to buy inverted propellers to use instead of inverting the whole drone. The biggest benefit of inverting just the propellers is that it will allow your controls to still steer the drone in the same direction as what you are used to (right goes right, left goes left, etc).

Greshnab

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Arrchitect
Country flag
Confirmed. Though one way to go about this is to buy inverted propellers to use instead of inverting the whole drone. The biggest benefit of inverting just the propellers is that it will allow your controls to still steer the drone in the same direction as what you are used to (right goes right, left goes left, etc).
why in the world would you do anything that complex.. just buy a prop with a reverse pitch .. like the ones they use in pushers .. instead of pullers.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
That won't work. My cousin once saw someone from down there and their fingers bent the wrong way.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Update from the SHPG in Wanaka, New Zealand (2nd July 2023):
I can confirm that there are at least TWO Cybertrucks up there now!!! The camouflaged CT from last weekend and now a second CT without vinyl wrap (unfortunately no footage yet due to increased security). The new unwrapped CT has the number 512 written with blue tape on the side of the car

IMG_0386.jpeg

ALSO, now the whole S3XY Tesla Family has gathered at the SHPG!

IMG_0387.jpeg

Maybe they have the whole line up here to shot a new winter video soon, similar to the one last winter?

Is there possibly a Tesla Model 3 Highland hidden under the black covers?

IMG_0388.jpeg

The camouflaged CT is concealed behind the shed, only the back is visible.

I now know in what shed the Cybertrucks are parked, so if you plan to come around for a visit I can point you in the right direction! 😉
In the event of a fire in the shed, save the Family Photo album! [ Shed The Thought ]
Sponsored