Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/child-shot-during-apparent-road-172038301.html

Just so sad.. this is just one more reason/ check mark on the CT list versus anyone else..
I heard about this earlier today. I just makes me so sick that our world is coming to this. Years ago I drove up and down Baja numerous times by myself, feeling somewhat safe. Then, about 8 years ago I heard all these stories of people being kidnapped in broad daylight from areas we considered safe. And when I read there were body shops in Tijuana with 6 month waiting lists to Armour private vehicles. That was it for me, no need to travel somewhere that you need an Armored vehicle. I Really don't want to feel, that I need the Cybertruck for protection. Nobody wants to live in a warzone. There's no reason to carry loaded weapons in cars. We don't live in a video game, these are REAL lives being taken.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
It angers me to hear about people who do not have the temperament or self-control or even common sense to behave like a decent human being. In what world is it ok to point a gun and fire a shot because someone gave you the finger? I hope they catch that murderer!

My heart breaks for the family of the boy.
Sponsored