Cboy7

First Name
Cboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Valrico/Brandon area here, reserved morning after reveal. Hopefully we can do some meetups and rides in the future.
Im a morning after reservation holder as well! just got email last week, you should be soon!
Sponsored

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, M3
Occupation
SW
Country flag
Got invitation today and reserved AWD FS

keengg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
got my CT last weekend and it's getting wrapped now

keengg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
if you could , let me know where you did it and if your happy with it
I did intensive research in the Tampa Bay area and landed this one. It's in the shop right now. I'll let you know how they did after it's done.

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, M3
Occupation
SW
Country flag
I did intensive research in the Tampa Bay area and landed this one. It's in the shop right now. I'll let you know how they did after it's done.
Please keep us posted. I'm not sure about wrap yet but Tint would be my first priority as summer is coming.

Last edited:

Cboy7

First Name
Cboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Thank you! Very excited.... Did you get your VIN?
No, hoping for end of June so that will give me time to track down tint and wrap options.
we need to do some meetups then! 👍🏽

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, M3
Occupation
SW
Country flag
No, hoping for end of June so that will give me time to track down tint and wrap options.
we need to do some meetups then! 👍🏽
Yes, Let's plan for meetups! Did anyone get email for PowerShare home survey? I'm in the process of buying a house in next couple of months and not sure if postponing the survey will delay the delivery in any manner. Hopefully not!

LoL Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 S 85, 2018 3 Perf, CT AWD
Occupation
Retired Software Developer
Country flag
Congratulations!!! How did the delivery go?
Not well at all. Communication from the sales/delivery group was abysmal. I tried multiple times to get an estimated day and time, but there was no response until they called and said "It's ready now." So I dropped everything to go pick it up. Tesla's computer systems went down for an hour just as I was making the final payment so they couldn't do anything. Once it was completed I discovered rusting rail dust on the hood of the truck. Not easy to see because deliveries happen inside the parking garage where it is fairly dark. I asked the delivery manager about it and he said "oh, the guys who do the stainless steel had gone home for the day." If the stainless wasn't done, they could have given me the option to pick it up the next day, but they rushed me instead. All of this is going on my survey. And if you take delivery in Tampa, make them put the car outside where you can see it before you finalize.

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, M3
Occupation
SW
Country flag
Sorry to hear about the Cybertruck accident in Tampa. I hope it gets fixed soon. Does it belong to someone on this forum?

LoL Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 S 85, 2018 3 Perf, CT AWD
Occupation
Retired Software Developer
Country flag
Yes, Let's plan for meetups! Did anyone get email for PowerShare home survey? I'm in the process of buying a house in next couple of months and not sure if postponing the survey will delay the delivery in any manner. Hopefully not!
It will not affect the delivery at all.
Sponsored