Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X; Tesla Cybertruck AWD on order
Occupation
Information Technology
Country flag
Thanks! This whole process has been pretty stressful and I'm somewhat thankful to push the delivery out a month or so.
Congratulations to everyone that got a truck in recent days and I'm sure there are more to follow before the end of the month. I am very jealous! Life works in mysterious ways and I'm sure that someday soon I can take delivery in Georgia.
So it finally happened! We closed on the house last Thursday and Friday I lifted the hold on the CT order. First thing yesterday I received a text to check my account. I almost fell down! I called Savannah Tesla and they verified the VIN and are working on a delivery date. The truck is still in Texas so I hope I have a few weeks to finished the move. I will post an update when we actually take delivery. Good luck to everyone that is still waiting. Did anyone ever find out how many CTs the Mesa Service Center delivered in March?
Tesla Cybertruck Arizona rise up! Let’s go. VIN secured. 1712068770004-v

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Porsche Taycan, Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
So it finally happened! We closed on the house last Thursday and Friday I lifted the hold on the CT order. First thing yesterday I received a text to check my account. I almost fell down! I called Savannah Tesla and they verified the VIN and are working on a delivery date. The truck is still in Texas so I hope I have a few weeks to finished the move. I will post an update when we actually take delivery. Good luck to everyone that is still waiting. Did anyone ever find out how many CTs the Mesa Service Center delivered in March?
1712068770004-vg.png
No clue on the final volume through Mesa, although there were a couple of weeks where the same trucks were sitting there and then a week with no trucks on property at all. They finally delivered one from 12/25 order date just last week.

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
Stopped by Hampton to see if they can ping my VIN and they told me that they've delivered 42 CTs already! Crazy that there are so many in the area already!
And that's just from Hampton? I wonder how many are in the state? Is your truck on it's way? Still no VIN here but living vicariously through you. Had to rent a truck for camping trip this weekend....

juzkuz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
And that's just from Hampton? I wonder how many are in the state? Is your truck on it's way? Still no VIN here but living vicariously through you. Had to rent a truck for camping trip this weekend....
Just Hampton!

The status they see says on it's way... but I would bet that it's still in Texas (was last night). Most trucks arrive in the middle of the night FWIW.

They also said that, once they get it, it usually sits for about 24 hours before they get to it... then they spend about 4 hours cleaning it... then it's ready for customer pickup

juzkuz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just stopped by Hampton today - they have at least 7 new trucks - and it looks like at least 2 more in white (it's possible they were wrapped and brought in for service, but I think they were Tesla wrapped white)!

One of the non-wrapped ones is mine too! :D I had them look up where it is and they said it's already there! ... at which point I asked if I could schedule my appt since they hadn't reached out yet - Monday's the day for me!!

If they keep getting groups like that, yours can't be far off @defrostedcanuck !

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
Just stopped by Hampton today - they have at least 7 new trucks - and it looks like at least 2 more in white (it's possible they were wrapped and brought in for service, but I think they were Tesla wrapped white)!

One of the non-wrapped ones is mine too! :D I had them look up where it is and they said it's already there! ... at which point I asked if I could schedule my appt since they hadn't reached out yet - Monday's the day for me!!

If they keep getting groups like that, yours can't be far off @defrostedcanuck !
Congrats!!! Dang didn’t know they were doing the wraps yet as they have to ping pong to cali first

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
My newborn nestled safe in her crib...
1000005964.jpg