Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Porsche Taycan, Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
Mine had that on the very first day when pressing on the accelerator. My daughter thought I hit something because power just dropped. I limped into a parking lot. Did the 2 finger salute and got out and back in. All was back to normal.
Yeah this guy is a first time Tesla owner so might just be that simple. But the SC is not advising that as a remedy.
Sponsored

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
So Im wondering....Hampton location has all trucks outside so they are bringing them inside one by one to prep for delivery. Are Glendale or Scottsdale doing the same? Just wondering if there is a case to be made for switching from Hampton to another site that is processing the deliveries more quickly??

Really seems like they are holding inventory a lot longer than we are seeing in CA or FL for instance.

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
Anyone getting deliveries ??? Been super quiet in AZ the past week

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P85
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I was 12/28 too! Scottsdale.

Mesa is closer to Austin tho so maybe you will get yours first? LOL
I order on 12/28 also for Scottsdale. Did you get a vin? I'm hoping they are delayed for the rear wheel steering upgrade to 10%

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
I order on 12/28 also for Scottsdale. Did you get a vin? I'm hoping they are delayed for the rear wheel steering upgrade to 10%
No vin here. Same day config as you.
Looks like there’s been some movement as there are a bout 4 trucks at Hampton with build dates as recent as Feb 27. Hoping for vin this week!!

Last edited:

HandsomeYeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I was just contacted by EV Charging Solutions (Evchargingaz.com) asking for photos of my panel to provide a quote for PowerShare. I don't have a VIN assigned yet, ordered 12/21/23, Glendale AZ Delivery Center. Has anyone else been contacted? I wanted to verify somehow this is the correct company to engage with, and that it came from Tesla.

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
I was just contacted by EV Charging Solutions (Evchargingaz.com) asking for photos of my panel to provide a quote for PowerShare. I don't have a VIN assigned yet, ordered 12/21/23, Glendale AZ Delivery Center. Has anyone else been contacted? I wanted to verify somehow this is the correct company to engage with, and that it came from Tesla.
Nope not yet

HandsomeYeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Looks like they are on the certified installer list on Tesla’s website.

Cf400ex

First Name
Craig David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tahoe, Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I have a vin assigned and scheduled to take delivery tomorrow at Glendale AZ.
The same company contacted me and asked for the same info. Yeti you must be days away from vin
Honestly I am not sure if it has anything to do with it but I started visiting the delivery center and asking them to look up my info and calling the 800 and doing the same. Maybe the algorithm picked up on inquiries for my order.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
The same company contacted me and asked for the same info. Yeti you must be days away from vin
Honestly I am not sure if it has anything to do with it but I started visiting the delivery center and asking them to look up my info and calling the 800 and doing the same. Maybe the algorithm picked up on inquiries for my order.
did they assign your VIN today ? and delivery tomorrow ?

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Senior Manager
Country flag
I configured on 3/6 so based on what I’m seeing I shouldn’t expect a VIN until maybe May

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I configured on 3/6 so based on what I’m seeing I shouldn’t expect a VIN until maybe May
if they keep everything the same yea id start expecting it around 82 days from when you configured, which is May 27, so last week of may id start checking daily, maybe every few days before then haha

good thing is AZ is pretty fast once they give you your VIN its usually single digits to delivery.

HandsomeYeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I'll have to try to get down there.....not super convenient for me to get to but maybe that's what I need to do. Good luck with your delivery today!! Exciting.

Cf400ex

First Name
Craig David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tahoe, Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I got the VIN and delivery within a few days. It was pretty fast. Glendale, AZ has no interior space for deliveries, so it was just in a parking spot like picking up a model Y. Nothing special. No custom name plate, no merch, no goody bag, nothing.
Sponsored