Berlin Model Y Production Hits 1000 vehicles/ week.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Title kind of says it all.

In addition, Shanghai is back up to full production, Fremont is firing on all cylinders, and while we haven’t seen any numbers, Giga Texas seems to be doing quite well but maybe lagging Berlin by a few weeks.

Tesla said ramp up speed is exponential so it seems like Berlin won’t have any trouble hitting 5,000 cars/ week by year end. If Texas is trailing by a month, it should be there as well.

If Cybertruck starts exactly 1 year behind Berlin, US reservation holders up to about #6,000 would have their trucks by now and 7,000 - 12,000 by the end of July.
Sponsored

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I calculated a 50% total production increase this qtr V last year. Would be a great result given Shanghai's shutdown. Next qtr will go through the roof.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I calculated a 50% total production increase this qtr V last year. Would be a great result given Shanghai's shutdown. Next qtr will go through the roof.
I think current production rate* is very nearly double what it was this time last year. If Texas ramp is similar, next quarter is going to …. 🤑🤯

* Number of cars produced/ week, not # delivered for the quarter which was skunked up by the shutdown.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
FUCK a bunch of model Y's, start making our Cybertrucks! There, I said what we're all thinking. Your welcs.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I think current production rate* is very nearly double what it was this time last year. If Texas ramp is similar, next quarter is going to …. 🤑🤯

* Number of cars produced/ week, not # delivered for the quarter which was skunked up by the shutdown.
Yeppo

dtruckman

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Accura MDX Hybrid, 2005 Dodge Dakota 4X4
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Title kind of says it all.

In addition, Shanghai is back up to full production, Fremont is firing on all cylinders, and while we haven’t seen any numbers, Giga Texas seems to be doing quite well but maybe lagging Berlin by a few weeks.

Tesla said ramp up speed is exponential so it seems like Berlin won’t have any trouble hitting 5,000 cars/ week by year end. If Texas is trailing by a month, it should be there as well.

If Cybertruck starts exactly 1 year behind Berlin, US reservation holders up to about #6,000 would have their trucks by now and 7,000 - 12,000 by the end of July.
That maybe so but I ordered a Model Y in January with a delivery date of Dec 2022. The last time I checked it has been delayed until March to June 2023. The race now is which vehicle will be delivered first the Y or the Ct?

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
That maybe so but I ordered a Model Y in January with a delivery date of Dec 2022. The last time I checked it has been delayed until March to June 2023. The race now is which vehicle will be delivered first the Y or the Ct?
Unless you CT order is less than 50k it’s not much of a race.