Can you increase the number of cybertrucks in an existing order without affecting the original pricing?

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X, Rolls Royce Phantom EWB
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
I've ordered 3 cybertruck Tri-motors (each on different dates) and would like to increase them to 6. Can I change the number of trucks ordering and not affect the original pricing per vehicle?
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I've ordered 3 cybertruck Tri-motors (each on different dates) and would like to increase them to 6. Can I change the number of trucks ordering and not affect the original pricing per vehicle?
Right now the only thing you can do is cancel a truck order.

You’ve never been able to add trucks to an existing order. Which is as it should be. It would be utter bullshit to let people push new trucks on the queue in front of people who placed orders 2 years ago.

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Your order doesn't guarantee a Cybertruck at any price or that Tesla will actually produce the Cybertruck at all. Go back and read the order agreement.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Your order doesn't guarantee a Cybertruck at any price or that Tesla will actually produce the Cybertruck at all. Go back and read the order agreement.
However, Tesla has never raised the price of a model to reservation holders except by mistake (and then fixed it, ala Plaid+ holders). They have only canceled one or two (depending on your count), the single motor Model Y, due to demand being low and their supply being a year plus behind.

It's good to mediate the limits of their promise with the spirit of their intentions.

-Crissa
Sponsored