Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
Yes indeed and I think worry about such things should be left to them!
Yes indeed and I think worry about such things should be left to them!
Considering my better half handles the $$$$/books she has CAUGHT, on numerous occasions, our bank APPLYING FEES that were wrong- simply and utterly wrong.
Their response was "sorry our 'mistake'" and they credited these varying amounts back!

Now imagine , if this "fee charging bonanza" was done to 1-100-1,000,000 others??? I am not sure how many today are financially literate and CATCH this type of "sorry our 'mistake'" and get re-credited.

But I do my best with online purchases, bank transactions...to keep some semblance of control.

But I am NOT so miserly as to "check the weight" of my steak when I get home or "test" that box of LEDs to ensure they emit xxx lumens with 100watt capability but only use 4.5 watts....

Hence when things are so visually wrong, 43Kw out 33Kw in and 10Kw "lost in space" -tho I am paying for the full 43Kw then i will begin questioning.

Life is fun tho, and the Cybertruck will kick er up a notch!
Sponsored

Last edited:

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
OK, I finally get it. I just noticed the Canadian flag. My wife is Canadian and she is constantly checking to see that we haven't been "ripped off". I list Quebec as that's where we live in the summer but her forbears come from the next province over where many peoples names (including her family's) begin with "Mc". Now I see your perspective!

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
OK, I finally get it. I just noticed the Canadian flag. My wife is Canadian and she is constantly checking to see that we haven't been "ripped off". I list Quebec as that's where we live in the summer but her forbears come from the next province over where many peoples names (including her family's) begin with "Mc". Now I see your perspective!
I’m no McCannuck, but I would be wanting my full 1.21 gigawatts of juice if I’m paying for it.
I have seen other EV videos where they had the same experience of the car display saying there was lower energy delivered than the charger display. Saw one the other night. Your explantation made sense.

OP
OP

Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
I’m no McCannuck, but I would be wanting my full 1.21 gigawatts of juice if I’m paying for it.
I have seen other EV videos where they had the same experience of the car display saying there was lower energy delivered than the charger display. Saw one the other night. Your explantation made sense.
LOL--we "McCannucks" love being oot an aboot, as we like the outdoors!
Sponsored