Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y. Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Pediatric Emergency Room Psychiatrist
Country flag
Connecticut here. Currently driving a very early Y. Trading it in for the truck.
Sponsored

WormtownKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2013 F150
Occupation
Outside Sales
Country flag
Great news for my friends to the south: Tesla just announced a deal with Mohegan Sun. This fall they will be opening a store in the mall section, and a delivery (and eventual service) center there as well! Since the scummy CARA dealers and their bribed politicians keep blocking Tesla, they are using the tribal lands exemption to finally bring you folks a store front and a delivery center in state. Congrats!

OP
OP

Qishrink

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y. Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Pediatric Emergency Room Psychiatrist
Country flag
Great news for my friends to the south: Tesla just announced a deal with Mohegan Sun. This fall they will be opening a store in the mall section, and a delivery (and eventual service) center there as well! Since the scummy CARA dealers and their bribed politicians keep blocking Tesla, they are using the tribal lands exemption to finally bring you folks a store front and a delivery center in state. Congrats!
I just heard this. Excellent news. My state has been anti Tesla thanks to the Ice dealers.

tes826

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Murano, Toyota Tundra, Mazda Miata RF
Occupation
President of Spring Manufactureing Company
Country flag
And it will be located across from Todd English’s Tuscany Restaurant fabulous location!
Sponsored