CyberHammer UNBOXED!

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
Did they include instruction regarding how to properly swing this thing…?

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
@greggertruck’s video is GREAT! His style is also MUCH more accepted by this community than my content style. 😅
haters gonna hate, your fine my man :p

its obvious your happy and enthusiastic about your content and doing what you like, dont apologize for that ;)

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast, 2023 MYP, 2007 S2000, 1998 NSX
Country flag
haters gonna hate, your fine my man :p

its obvious your happy and enthusiastic about your content and doing what you like, dont apologize for that ;)
Thanks, Bro!

Honestly, I didn't think some of the negative comments would get to me, I get hundreds of negative comments on my social media videos all the time, and I laugh at them, because they are just random strangers who share nothing in common with me! HOWEVER... It just hits differently when I read negative comments/feedback from other members of the CybertruckOwnersClub community. In all my life, I felt car communities ALWAYS brought people TOGETHER, regardless of their differences. So I felt very safe here.... But I was wrong, and didn't have my guard up, so I did feel pretty hurt, not going to lie, it made me question my whole online personality... and ruined my entire weekend. I feel much better today, thanks to your comment, @cgladue ! :love:(y)👊

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Thanks, Bro!

Honestly, I didn't think some of the negative comments would get to me, I get hundreds of negative comments on my social media videos all the time, and I laugh at them, because they are just random strangers who share nothing in common with me! HOWEVER... It just hits differently when I read negative comments/feedback from other members of the CybertruckOwnersClub community. In all my life, I felt car communities ALWAYS brought people TOGETHER, regardless of their differences. So I felt very safe here.... But I was wrong, and didn't have my guard up, so I did feel pretty hurt, not going to lie, it made me question my whole online personality... and ruined my entire weekend. I feel much better today, thanks to your comment, @cgladue ! :love:(y)👊
nah man people suck online, you have a ton of energy, and those old farts are just jealous of what you built and your presence, and what it allows you to do/opportunities you can get. Ignore the noise and do what you love. Never change yourself for anyone.

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast, 2023 MYP, 2007 S2000, 1998 NSX
Country flag
nah man people suck online, you have a ton of energy, and those old farts are just jealous of what you built and your presence, and what it allows you to do/opportunities you can get. Ignore the noise and do what you love. Never change yourself for anyone.
I'm speechless! Thank you. That felt wholesome, and made me tear up, thank you. Thank you brother, I sincerely mean it from the bottom of my heart! Thank you so very much!!!! 😍 🙏

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
High energy is the recipe for short form content! I think you did awesome too.

Yours is awesome too man!! :)
Sponsored