Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Cool shot of the Cyberquad posting with the Cybertruck (had to stitch together photos).

Musk has announced that the Cyberquad will be produced, first as an option for the Cybertruck, and then presumably sold as a standalone ATV.

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberquad poses with Cybertruck Cyberquad-Cybertruck
Sponsored

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
The Cyberquad electric ATV could easily be a game changer too in the ATV space like the Cybertruck! Surely it won't be hard to beat this, the only e-ATV I've come across : https://www.drrelectricatv.com

Plus it'd be the most badass looking ATV by far. I haven't seen a single negative comment posted about it anywhere, just tons of wants and compliments.

Broccoli2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model 3, 2018 Jeep Rubicon, 2013 GMC 2500
Country flag
Elon said it is a 2 person ATV. That is not a 2 person. The link that stubby posted looks like those on get and 35 mile range. I would be out of juice in less than an hour.

TrailHiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I’m looking forward to both the Cybertruck and the Cyberquad. Being able to charge the quad from the bed of the Cybertruck will be a great set up. Too bad Musk won’t produce a dirt bike.

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
The CyberQuad is going to be a thorn for Elon, when he's trying to produce 200k trucks a year, and that translates into 20k CyberQuads. I hope for the best. peace

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Depends on the poll. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/are-you-going-to-buy-the-cyberquad-atv-poll.1737/

I don't expect 10% of Cybertrucks to come with the atv, but...

-Crissa
I agree ...to a point. Quoting Elon on about any day, "Anything is possible". 10% is even generous, though an attempt at reality. It's Tesla, and it may depend on the price/value. However, it's Tesla, and Tesla doesn't operate or exist by conventional rules.

The other thing I consider, Elon made a flamethrower; and if he would have made more, he would have sold more - a lot more. The Cyber Quad production isn't limited in any way, as far as I know. At unveil, Elon made it appear that if you buy a CyberTruck, you can also buy this Quad.

And, is this Tesla building Cyber Quads, or is this Tesla contracting Polaris/Zero to build Quads for a given price per unit? peace
Sponsored