Cybertruck - After Purchase Mods Thread (PPF, Tint, etc)

Aidrab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X and Cybertruck
Country flag
I didn’t see a master thread on after market customizations like PPF wrap, window tint etc. so I thought I’d start one.

Got my Cybertruck delivered at Carlsbad on Friday.

Drove it up to Champion Auto Salon in Orange County today and dropped it off with Danny.

Shop: Champion Auto Salon, San Juan Capistrano (https://www.championautosalon.com/)

Services:
- Gloss Black PPF (full body)
- Full Ceramic IRX Tint (going 50% tint on windshield and 5% everywhere else). Not touching the sunroof).
- 5 year Ceramic Coating

They’re going to be posting updates and progress as they go on their Instagram here if you want to follow along: https://www.instagram.com/championautosalon/

Danny’s been doing this for years and opened his own shop just recently. I’m his second Cybertruck and he came highly highly recommended so I felt good about going with them. Champion Auto Salon also posts their pricing on their website and I really liked the transparency. You should call in though as well to get the most accurate quote.

I’ll post progress photos too as I have them and let you know overall experience.

It would be great if others would share their preferred shops, services and photos so we can get a thread of trusted providers going.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck - After Purchase Mods Thread (PPF, Tint, etc) 37C07F10-C249-44C8-B348-C877B932748E
Sponsored

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Just looking at the picture, I wonder how that honeycomb outline would look on the truck?

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
I was thinking of much bigger hexagons and no other colorations.

I think that the above pict would be better as yellow honeycomb, at least cuter.
Yeah, I was almost sure that pic I posted wasnt what you meant, and only posted it since it has hexagons in it :)

MynameisKhan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, F150 Lightning
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I didn’t see a master thread on after market customizations like PPF wrap, window tint etc. so I thought I’d start one.

Got my Cybertruck delivered at Carlsbad on Friday.

Drove it up to Champion Auto Salon in Orange County today and dropped it off with Danny.

Shop: Champion Auto Salon, San Juan Capistrano (https://www.championautosalon.com/)

Services:
- Gloss Black PPF (full body)
- Full Ceramic IRX Tint (going 50% tint on windshield and 5% everywhere else). Not touching the sunroof).
- 5 year Ceramic Coating

They’re going to be posting updates and progress as they go on their Instagram here if you want to follow along: https://www.instagram.com/championautosalon/

Danny’s been doing this for years and opened his own shop just recently. I’m his second Cybertruck and he came highly highly recommended so I felt good about going with them. Champion Auto Salon also posts their pricing on their website and I really liked the transparency. You should call in though as well to get the most accurate quote.

I’ll post progress photos too as I have them and let you know overall experience.

It would be great if others would share their preferred shops, services and photos so we can get a thread of trusted providers going.

37C07F10-C249-44C8-B348-C877B932748E.jpeg
Nice look. How do you like the Llumar IRX tint? Any glare? Happy with the heat rejection? My local shop only carries Llumar but I have experience with Xpel XR Plus in the past that im happy with. Wondering if I should switch or stick to Xpel
Sponsored