Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Hello, I'm reaching out from a large US manufacturer (major brand name) of colored Paint Protection Film - were seeking a cybertruck in Atlanta area late January to wrap with our newest Satin Black paint protection film during a live event. The owner of the vehicle would be able to keep the full body wrap for free at no cost and would be eligible for a 5 year warranty.
If there is any owners in the area that have or will have their truck by then and would like to take this offer please comment. *the protection wrap film is a high quality, professionally installed product that can be removed or replaced down the road.
Thanks so much!
Sponsored

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
I would be interested, not sure if I’ll have my CT by then… can you share more info on the company/product? I’m from Raleigh, NC but would make the drive to ATL

Bendotorg

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Hello, I'm reaching out from a large US manufacturer (major brand name) of colored Paint Protection Film - were seeking a cybertruck in Atlanta area late January to wrap with our newest Satin Black paint protection film during a live event. The owner of the vehicle would be able to keep the full body wrap for free at no cost and would be eligible for a 5 year warranty.
If there is any owners in the area that have or will have their truck by then and would like to take this offer please comment. *the protection wrap film is a high quality, professionally installed product that can be removed or replaced down the road.
Thanks so much!
Local Atlantan here.

I’m ~2,040 in line (minute one reservation). Contacted a few weeks ago in first wave outside of CA/TX and have paid the additional deposit for a dual motor foundation series and just waiting for VIN. For delivery, they are telling me the same as everyone else, Jan-Mar for delivery.

interested if I have it in time. Feel free to reach out via DM if needed.

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Local Atlantan here.

I’m ~2,040 in line (minute one reservation). Contacted a few weeks ago in first wave outside of CA/TX and have paid the additional deposit for a dual motor foundation series and just waiting for VIN. For delivery, they are telling me the same as everyone else, Jan-Mar for delivery.

Thanks so much for your reply - our event will be Jan 29-Feb 2

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Thank you everyone for your replies to this post - hopefully we will have some CTs in ATL by the end of the month to receive this free Protective Wrap in Satin Black (Picture below for reference)

Tesla Cybertruck CyberTruck Atlanta free PPF Wrap - Satin Black IMG_0123.JPG

tintworldatl

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lamborghini
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I’m in Atlanta placed my order early Dec hopefully 🤞 should have mine by end of this month. What company are you with and what brand is the PPF?

MarkW

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck and model 3
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
Savannah area tint shops, I have one coming soon, deposit made, awaiting Vin, estimated march.

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Local Atlantan here.

Hello, did you receive your vehicle?

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
I would be interested, not sure if I’ll have my CT by then… can you share more info on the company/product? I’m from Raleigh, NC but would make the drive to ATL
Yes thanks, did you receive your truck?

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Thanks so much!
Hello everyone, I have another available opening in the first week of March - If you are in ATL and have a CT, I am seeking one to receive a free Satin/Matte Black PPF Wrap.
The product that is available for this is LLumar Protective Wrap Film, and will include a 5 year warranty

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Not yet.. still waiting for a VIN. There seems to be a hold up on deliveries at the moment.
Hello everyone, I have another available opening in the first week of March - If you are in ATL and have a CT, I am seeking one to receive a free Satin/Matte Black PPF Wrap.
The product that is available for this is LLumar Protective Wrap Film, and will include a 5 year warranty

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Savannah area tint shops, I have one coming soon, deposit made, awaiting Vin, estimated march.

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Local Atlantan here.

OP
OP
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Eastman Tech Service
Country flag
Sponsored