Phones And Drones

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S Refresh, Cybertruck
Country flag
So, in potentially awesome and long overdue news, I went into a local Tesla showroom to ask about my CT order to see if they could see any new info, 2 separate representatives at separate times stated that the showrooms with CT displays WILL soon be offering demo drive invite only events soon. You will need to be on their “list” to get this invite and can be done by going into a store and registering your interest. Simple. After I left I received an email and text confirming the demo event. As always with SAs could be incorrect but seems very possible and was possibly happing this month!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Demo Test Drives Coming Soon (by Invite Only List -- Must Add Yourself)!! IMG_1712
Sponsored

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Did you ask previously about demo drives? or was the SA's comment unprompted? If you asked about it, I would think they're more likely to just make up the possibility. Sales people are always taught to eliminate any obstacle to a sale, even if they have to lie/exaggerate/invent to do it.

OP
OP
Phones And Drones

Phones And Drones

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S Refresh, Cybertruck
Country flag
Did you ask previously about demo drives? or was the SA's comment unprompted? If you asked about it, I would think they're more likely to just make up the possibility. Sales people are always taught to eliminate any obstacle to a sale, even if they have to lie/exaggerate/invent to do it.
Unprovoked. Only Mentioned checking on my order and the foot traffic from the display.

MyKidCouldDrawThat

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Tesla Yet
Country flag
I hope all the fanboys saying:

"They dont need to offer test drives"
"Supply and demand"
"I bought all mine sight unseen"
"They dont have time to make extras"
"Can't allow it, peoples keys would scratch the seat"
"Go drive a different Tesla"

Will make sure to stand aside and not take up any test drive slots for us that really wanted one. 🤔

Sunrise1

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor AWD
Occupation
transportation
Country flag
Unprovoked. Only Mentioned checking on my order and the foot traffic from the display.
I inquired at the Tesla Service center about test driving the Cybertruck. Was told by the service center rep that it would not happen for 6 months later.

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Tesla X Plaid, ‘22 Tesla Y Performance
Country flag
So, in potentially awesome and long overdue news, I went into a local Tesla showroom to ask about my CT order to see if they could see any new info, 2 separate representatives at separate times stated that the showrooms with CT displays WILL soon be offering demo drive invite only events soon. You will need to be on their “list” to get this invite and can be done by going into a store and registering your interest. Simple. After I left I received an email and text confirming the demo event. As always with SAs could be incorrect but seems very possible and was possibly happing this month!

IMG_1712.jpeg
This is awesome news. Thanks for sharing. What location did you visit?

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Interesting. Is it also true that people from Arkansas are hillbillies who are always taught that they should be fornicating with their kinfolk?

As someone in healthcare who deals frequently with salespeople, your blanket statement is pretty shitty, man. They’re quite helpful most of the time.

Last edited:

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
I hope all the fanboys saying:

"They dont need to offer test drives"
"Supply and demand"
"I bought all mine sight unseen"
"They dont have time to make extras"
"Can't allow it, peoples keys would scratch the seat"
"Go drive a different Tesla"

Will make sure to stand aside and not take up any test drive slots for us that really wanted one. 🤔
Exactly!! I was just complaining about this and man you would of thought that i was asking to test ride a space shuttle…