ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
Found a neat little easter egg in Camp Mode and it's the Cybertruck! Coming from the Jeep world, it's definitely cool to see Tesla is into cool little easter eggs too. They definitely add an extra custom touch to the ownership experience.

I was looking at this image online of the Camp Mode's screensaver that was pushed out late last year and noticed what looked like mighta been the Cybertruck in the back behind the trees (I drew an arrow).

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck easter egg in Tesla Camp mode Tesla Cybertruck Easter Egg Tesla Camp Mode Screen

I went and took a better look in person on a friend's Model X and this what I saw up close. Definitely the Cybertruck! ?️‍♂

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck easter egg in Tesla Camp mode Cybertruck Easter Egg Tesla Camp Mode Screen Closeup Model X
Sponsored

KuMX

First Name
Ku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model X
Country flag
Cool spot! Perfect vehicle to be an easter egg in Camp Mode since it'll be the most camp and overland capable of all Teslas.

So that's the second Cybertruck easter egg right? There was this other one in a recent simulator image released by Tesla.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck easter egg in Tesla Camp mode tesla-infrstructure-

CyberKenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Deep Blue Metallic
Country flag
The screensaver is live animated right, so does the Cybertruck move or do anything, or just sits there?

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
That's awesome. Great job finding that!
Sponsored