Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Tesla recently released some a cool video of what its Autopilot's neural net can see (video below), along with images of other systems powering Autopilot. One of these was an image for its evaluation infrastructure recruitment with a glimpse at its simulator. As you can see the simulator places many Tesla vehicles on the road, including the Cybertruck!

And just like the few times we've seen actual footage of the Cybertruck on public roads, it looks equally futuristic and ahead-of-its-time here.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck easter egg in Tesla simulator image Cybertruck Easter Egg Image

Full simulator image:

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck easter egg in Tesla simulator image Tesla-infrstructure

Video showing what Autopilot's neural net sees:

Sponsored

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
Visually, the image show the future of the road, 7 Tesla vehicle and only 3 ICE vehicle. We are looking at the future.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
The Cybertruck is looking good on the road and amazingly normal. Welcome to the future of motoring.

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
Tesla recently released some a cool video of what its Autopilot's neural net can see (video below), along with images of other systems powering Autopilot. One of these was an image for its evaluation infrastructure recruitment with a glimpse at its simulator. As you can see the simulator places many Tesla vehicles on the road, including the Cybertruck!

And just like the few times we've seen actual footage of the Cybertruck on public roads, it looks equally futuristic and ahead-of-its-time here.

Cybertruck Easter Egg Image.jpg

Full simulator image:

Tesla-infrstructure.jpg

Video showing what Autopilot's neural net sees:

I still donā€™t understand why this very technology couldnā€™t help not only me, but 100s of thousands people with disability or conditions. Please explain....
I know, I know, some of you have and I so appreciate you guys.
But this? Cmon. Have my CT drive me around? Thatā€™s the s**t.
It would liberate me, returning my independent life. Epilepsy would no longer be an anchor.
So so many would benefit.
Cmon Tesla, hook me up and get this tech
nailed down.
Tri motor with my name on it...just saying.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Something caught my eye. 2 left turn green lights. Don't understand how that signal works. 2nd one from left is green arrow, and far left is green. I guess the arrow can go red, but if the far left light stays green, you have to yield to on coming cars? BTW the landscape looks like behind Palo Alto or somewhere in the bay area.

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Something caught my eye. 2 left turn green lights. Don't understand how that signal works. 2nd one from left is green arrow, and far left is green. I guess the arrow can go red, but if the far left light stays green, you have to yield to on coming cars? BTW the landscape looks like behind Palo Alto or somewhere in the bay area.
The turn lights are synced. We have some here in Indiana. Not sure why they do that other than clarity, but they do that.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I suspect tht will change once Big Ee gits this post.....
So I watched some of the screen stuff for autopilot (My Cyber is a good three years off. I ordered on January 30th or something so I'd be a year or three behind the "initial adopters, and closer to FDS when I got mine.), and I did not see that Tesla vehicles in general were any different as far as designation than any other car?
Shouldn't there be an Easter Egg "cool" designation when the car you are in spots another Tesla Vehicle?
And while whimsical now, when connectivity between vehicles becomes a thing the ability to spot vehicle that can link (other Tesla vehicles) will have to be in the software So it wouldn't be a waste of resources.
And it would also be a shadow of the future letting the person looking at the screen what is going to eventually be done.

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
I suspect tht will change once Big Ee gits this post.....
So I watched some of the screen stuff for autopilot (My Cyber is a good three years off. I ordered on January 30th or something so I'd be a year or three behind the "initial adopters, and closer to FDS when I got mine.), and I did not see that Tesla vehicles in general were any different as far as designation than any other car?
Shouldn't there be an Easter Egg "cool" designation when the car you are in spots another Tesla Vehicle?
And while whimsical now, when connectivity between vehicles becomes a thing the ability to spot vehicle that can link (other Tesla vehicles) will have to be in the software So it wouldn't be a waste of resources.
And it would also be a shadow of the future letting the person looking at the screen what is going to eventually be done.

People in the Model 3 groups are trying to get a digital "Wave" or to send messages to others like high fives, or "nice car", or at least the ability to see them differently on the screen other than gray automobiles.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Yeah, like face recognition. You'd think Tesla's should be able to recognize other Tesla's. :LOL::unsure::cool:
Sponsored