Cybertruck gun safe / locking storage! [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions]

Wolfgram

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
We bought this center console combination safe for the cyber truck, and I am really impressed with the quality and ease of installation. It all allows for access to the USB and electrical outlet and for the console tray on top as well. Highly recommended.

https://ev-vida.store/products/safe-for-cybertruck

(I am not affiliated or compensated by this producer.)

IMG_7320.jpeg
IMG_7321.jpeg
Sponsored

Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag
Looks good! Is it a box, or just a top plate? And how does it mount to the console so that you can't just pry it out?

Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag

Wolfgram

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
It is delivered as flat steel plates. It assembles inside the console (so it can’t be taken out) and four screws secure it to the inside of the console. This does make 4 small holes from self-tapping screws deep inside where you can’t see them if you have to remove it for any reason. It assembles as a three-sided safe, with the front left open to access the USB port and outlet. Very slick actually, and high quality powder coated steel. 👍🏼

Reactions: Mal

Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag
It is delivered as flat steel plates. It assembles inside the console (so it can’t be taken out) and four screws secure it to the inside of the console. This does make 4 small holes from self-tapping screws deep inside where you can’t see them if you have to remove it for any reason. It assembles as a three-sided safe, with the front left open to access the USB port and outlet. Very slick actually, and high quality powder coated steel. 👍🏼
Ah! I think I get it. So it traps itself in there when you assemble it in place. Nice.

Thanks for the clarification.
Sponsored