Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma/Boxster/3 Harleys/BMW
  • Banned
A composite of the two official Tesla teaser images previews the Cybertruck.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck preview composite from official teasers Tesla-Cybertruck-Preview-Composite

Admin addendum:

First teaser image released by Tesla (in March)

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck preview composite from official teasers Tesla-pickup-truck-teaser

Second teaser image released by Tesla (invitation to Cybertruck reveal event):

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck preview composite from official teasers Cybertruck-Invitation-enhanced
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
Oh clever Elon!! I knew Tesla had something up their sleeves with the two teasers but just wasn't crafty enough to figure it out :unsure:

Can't wait to see the rest of it tomorrow night!

KuMX

First Name
Ku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model X
Country flag
I've been scouring the internet for leaks hoping since we're so close to the reveal there might be something. But if this is accurate this might be the closest we get to a leak. Practical question tho - are headlights like that DOT compliant? It looks like it's just a strip of LED?

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
I've been scouring the internet for leaks hoping since we're so close to the reveal there might be something. But if this is accurate this might be the closest we get to a leak. Practical question tho - are headlights like that DOT compliant? It looks like it's just a strip of LED?
As long as it satisfies DOT's intensity, brightness and color requirements, no reason why it couldn't be compliant. I don't think the form/shape of the headlight matters?

OP
OP
rustycarburetor

rustycarburetor

Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma/Boxster/3 Harleys/BMW
  • Banned
I really dont understand why the massive angle on the front end is so persistent in the concepts. If you look at the original teaser the body line relative to the rain is clearly mostly perpendicular. Im calling more conventional front end shape.... we’ll see tonight! ?

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
I can dig that design. Seems like the cab would be a single large piece of glass like the Model X then. It gives awesome views but I hope they tint the glass more heavily than in the X though. Sitting in the X on a sunny day can get pretty hot.

Vorognya

This composite image got me thinking. Doesn't it look like they used the Model Y panoramic glass and flipped the thing 180? Look at the Model Y, swap the hatchback for the light bar, replace the frunk with the truck bed, spin the doors around, shift the pano-glass, and you have a cyber-truck. Since you're then copying a ton of parts from Model Y, you save a ton of money as well.
Sponsored