Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
Anyone have any ideas on starting up a "Cybertruck Rally" similar to the "Sturgis Bike Rally"?

I would love to see some really "tricked out" Cybertrucks.

"CYBER USA" could be a name?

Any suggestions on names, dates, where...?

This is dependent on whether we have ANY freedoms left in the next 2-3ish years!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
If we would go without things like Sturgis this year could have meant more other events could have happened safely.

My town has very few cases now and we got our amusement park back. The rest of the country just can't seem to handle it.

Mask up and be safe!

-Crissa

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I'm still so excited for the CT rally. But futureboy posted those jeep videos and I'm going to need advice from experienced people. I hope the route is less intense than those crazy videos.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I'm still so excited for the CT rally. But futureboy posted those jeep videos and I'm going to need advice from experienced people. I hope the route is less intense than those crazy videos.
LOL

Wasnā€™t meant to say the rally required such antics or extreme demonstrations. Iā€™ll just be a beginner in many ways so have no intention of doing anything extreme. In fact my CT is a pretty late order plus Iā€™m clear out in WA so I doubt Iā€™ll have my CT in time. If so, I might have to attend in the Toyota Sienna.... 4WD but definitely not an ideal off-road vehicle.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Many off road trails have a hard line and an easier line that avoids some of the hairier obstacles. Not all, but many do.

I was shocked at the number of people wanting to potentially damage their truck when several, experienced, people tell them their truck cannot do it... and they proceed to damage or high center their truck and have to get winched off a rock...

As for a Rally in 2021, not sure anyone would have their CT yet... but come 2022, there should be some. I would probably not have mine yet, so I would be showing up in a Subaru Outback or on my Vaquero motorcycle to see all the CyberTrucks.

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Iā€™m thinking Itā€™ll be ā€˜choose your adventureā€™ with different options for different skills and vehicles.

Typically groups like this self sort into Advanced, Intermediate and Rookie. Iā€™ll probably do maps for each type and then try and have a couple of experienced people go out with each group.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Yeah, there's often a line you can do in a little car like mine, especially if it's been graded recently.

You just avoid fords and bad weather.

-Crissa
Are you avoiding crossing bodies of water? Or do you classify Ford vehicles in a similar category as bad weather?

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Š—ŠŠ—-968, Canyonero
Country flag
If there's a CT rally it should be sponsored by WD-40, the trophy should be called Stainless Steel Cup and stages be 40 miles long.
Sponsored

Last edited: