Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently Dodge Truck owner
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
That’s actually Elon standing there, he and Drew

I very much think this lady is smoking dicks. She wrote a whole story in her head claiming the Cybertruck needed to be bailed, when in reality?

I bet that F250 is the site admin or something and that keep us just another employee. They went to have some fun.People are switching seats. She claims the F250 bailed it out, but has no super clean shaker cam video of THAT??? Mam, if you aren’t lying - you fumbled a bag. CNBC would buy that video. Ford would. Many many would.
It’s not true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fair points all around
Sponsored

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
you’re stretching preeeety far there and coming across more butt-hurt than reasonable. may as well “argue” it’s AI-generated while you’re at it.

The irony is, you don’t even realize your story makes Elon and his crew sound like truck/offroad idiots.

Because what is clear from the photos is they’re on a black gumbo field road in south texas after the rains we’ve had this week, on those tires.

Lighten up. Trucks get stuck. It’s funny.

It’s only not funny if the credibility of the CT is so fragile that a single PR mishap would make your world crumble
I matched the ladies energy. She actually reached out to me on Twitter with the photos..
there’s been a whole conversation already.

but to summarize what I told her

Like I said I hope they get it stuck, and I hope they beat it up. That’s how you make a good truck. My world didn’t crumble. Just wish there was legit verifiable proof the truck was stuck. Or rather, it would be dope to see it being pulled out ;)

Marcia Litsinger

First Name
Marcia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Kia Nero hybrid, Cadillac Escalade.
Occupation
farmer
Country flag
You beat me to it! Being a certiffied backwoods loony. I KNEW the culprit was the tires and the lack of experience. That Texas mud is like axle grease mixed with bear snot...
I can't see anyone who is aware of sticky mud would ever get stuck especially with street tires. Why would you let an inexperienced driver have the truck in the first place.

Gundo

First Name
Gundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S
Country flag
I'm surprised that the video cuts out so early - seems like there is more to see but video was cut down and shortened. Appreciate the stabilized version - much better! thanks

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
LOL. I forgot that video can be that jumpy. I thought everyone sold phones that had image stabilization now. I mean, the Google Pixel has been doing it for years.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I can't see anyone who is aware of sticky mud would ever get stuck especially with street tires. Why would you let an inexperienced driver have the truck in the first place.
Maybe the inexperienced driver is the CEO of the company...

Cammerhead

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
But what is that thing over the bed of the truck??? It's new to me. Have we seen that before? For better aerodynamics?

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
ANOTHER THING:
For those of you that have worked bulldozers and earthmovers know that flat pan on the underside can develope a HUGE amount of resistive suction when completely against mud.
Not watery mud or semidry mud but that fresh portland cement consistency mud.
I knows mah mud!

OMG I hate mud. HAAATE. IT.
For me it was always mud, not broken parts, that suck the fun straight out of going off road. Just thinking about the 2 times I've been stuck in mud gives me vertigo. The time and work it can take to get out from it... Fuuuuck. The second time was when I stopped touching dirt without a winch. My secret sauce to 10-20 minute quick personal recovery out of anything was a Mantis anchor disassembled and stowed flat and bolted together when needed, and a big ol' winch.

https://www.mantusmarine.com/product/25-lbs-galvanized-steel-mantus-anchor/

The CT had better have a minimum 12k winch available, and I hope this makes Elon realize that fact.

Example video, but NEVER stand on the anchor and I swear by Mantis they self bury really really well.

Last edited:

S.H.Peterson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently Dodge Truck owner
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
As my grandpa would say:

"If you give a gun to a monkey, dont get mad at the monkey for what happens"

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Only people whom never go off road are shocked by this.. with the wrong tire set up I've seen 4WD trucks stuck from moving on literal wet grass.. just spin.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I bet some dude with an R1T was hauling ass to be in that shot. Stephanie probably won't get an invite to any Tesla events after posting this. Not that it is a big deal but it looks like a stuck situation. with so many people with oh crap pose (hands on the waist)

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck spotted stuck in the mud? 1683731060478

And the Jeep turning to face CT, it is very likely a recovery situation.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck spotted stuck in the mud? 1683731418393

Not a big deal to me since I will have street tires on CT and won't take any chances in wet situations with something that heavy.
Sponsored

Last edited: