HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
It is orange/maroon, it tends to change colors as you move around and it's not rust, it's the glass.
Looks normal when drive, awesome when wet.
I know, we have three Model 3s that do that to varying degrees. It was more a joke about all the people worried about maintaining the stainless steel exterior of Cybertuck so it doesn't rust. There is an epidemic of people worried about rust on things that aren't going to rust.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I know, we have three Model 3s that do that to varying degrees. It was more a joke about all the people worried about maintaining the stainless steel exterior of Cybertuck so it doesn't rust. There is an epidemic of people worried about rust on things that aren't going to rust.
Exactly.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Is it cold out, or are you happy to see me?

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
More wet pics

IMG_0590.jpeg
That's the most snow I've seen yet on any Cybertruck. I wonder who will be able to beat that before winter leaves us?

Also, I love how sharp the low beam cutoff is on the wood fence. That really shows off how little light bleed there is on the cutoff pattern.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
That's the most snow I've seen yet on any Cybertruck. I wonder who will be able to beat that before winter leaves us?

Also, I love how sharp the low beam cutoff is on the wood fence. That really shows off how little light bleed there is on the cutoff pattern.
That is some cake.
Sponsored