Makeodds101

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fj Cruiser
Country flag
Never know, there aren't many orders for RI... Including mine I only found 3 on the owners club, and one of those were a CyberBeast. 🤞🏾🤞🏾

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Never know, there aren't many orders for RI... Including mine I only found 3 on the owners club, and one of those were a CyberBeast. 🤞🏾🤞🏾
And it's been shown that the owners club list is a pretty small percentage of reality.

Sure, there's a chance, but so far deliveries have been directly related to order dates. It just took a long time to get the Dec 9 CA and TX orders out of the way.

But, by the point you see them on the truck, they've probably already been assigned to owners. That seems to be happening at the factory, which tells them which truck/train to load them on.

OP
OP
Makeodds101

Makeodds101

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fj Cruiser
Country flag
Man you're a negative guy, I know it's not mine. I'm pretty sure if it was I would have gotten a Vin first and then seen it enroute if I was lucky. RI is tiny and we only have two Tesla centers so chances are high that when mines is here I'll know. I posted it because I am just glad that they made it here. But I can tell you're great at party's🤣🤣🤣

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Man you're a negative guy, I know it's not mine. I'm pretty sure if it was I would have gotten a Vin first and then seen it enroute if I was lucky. RI is tiny and we only have two Tesla centers so chances are high that when mines is here I'll know. I posted it because I am just glad that they made it here. But I can tell you're great at party's🤣🤣🤣
SOO many people have gotten their expectations so high and they got pissed when they didn't get their truck on the first week of deliveries.

I just try to help people get a little realistic.

And this is being said by someone who got their VIN over a week ago, has actually touched their truck (VIN matched to truck in holding lot) and probably won't get it for 2 more weeks.

OP
OP
Makeodds101

Makeodds101

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fj Cruiser
Country flag
Cool. I'm not looking for help with being realistic. I get that at my job everyday, I'm here to be optimistic. Plus it's called hope, you don't have to stomp on it, you touched your truck I haven't even seen mine. Chilllllll🤣

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
SOO many people have gotten their expectations so high and they got pissed when they didn't get their truck on the first week of deliveries.

I just try to help people get a little realistic.

And this is being said by someone who got their VIN over a week ago, has actually touched their truck (VIN matched to truck in holding lot) and probably won't get it for 2 more weeks.
Can you give us the details of your order ?

* first 5 of RN

* date you configured your truck

* date you got your VIN

* VIN Number range (6800, 4500, etc)

* Date you took delivery (if applicable)

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
@Woodrick has an abrasive personality, about 300-grit i would guess :p lol there are much worse on here like @Outdoors tho that you should watch out for :p
Sponsored