OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I love the idea of a hard-sided pop up with similar size/shape to the tent concept. We camped in an old Model S P85 in 1F/-17C overnight a few years ago. Had the heater at 64F all night, slept super comfortably and drove home without even charging (almost 200 miles driving). The electric HVAC in a smaller camper with decent insulation will be a game changer.

I have a teardrop trailer with propane heater I hope to convert to electric, then just keep the trailer plugged into the CT bed.
Not only the heating but also the insulation in the room is very good, isn't it?

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Design seems to be driving a lot of air around in the RV part. You only want space when you camp, not while you drive that parachute around. Price is well you know...yeah nah. Next pls.

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
@Cyberpark Did you delete the other thread? I had the same questions on that thread as I did on this thread but alas I cannot find them.

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
@Cyberpark Did you delete the other thread? I had the same questions on that thread as I did on this thread but alas I cannot find them.
I turned over the whole content of another thread but did not find your message, I am very sorry

I usually keep the main thread and do some real-time updates in the child thread from time to time

Tesla4KShares

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, Y LR, CT
Occupation
FI but not Retired
Country flag
$135k seem a bit pricy for what one can get. I am sure they are targeting a very niche group (overland, anti-towing, high-budget). Funny… I‘m kind of in this group.

I love the camper design and “convenient enough to park & camp everywhere” idea. This one is definitely on my list for that reason alone. I have a family of 4, so it will be a bit tight to sleep 4, but we can make it work somehow.

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
$135k seem a bit pricy for what one can get. I am sure they are targeting a very niche group (overland, anti-towing, high-budget). Funny… I‘m kind of in this group.

I love the camper design and “convenient enough to park & camp everywhere” idea. This one is definitely on my list for that reason alone. I have a family of 4, so it will be a bit tight to sleep 4, but we can make it work somehow.
OK, I will start a new post devoted to all camping products.Please follow up.
Sponsored