Electric School Buses and other types of trucks.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
See this site for more: The Lion Electric Co. | Electric School Bus

I also invested in this company. The Premier of Quebec is talking about them a lot. They have been working on this for years. They just got an order for 1000 school buses. I hope I am getting in on the ground floor. The world is going electric thanks to Tesla innovation and leadership in this field.

There is more look here: Microsoft Word - JointDemersLionPressRelease-Oct18-EN-FINAL (thelionelectric.com) Demers Ambulances and Lion Electric Launch All-electric, Purpose-Built Ambulance
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Premier of Quebec did say, in the last couple of days, that if he (Quebec) helps this new market innovate with $1 and gets two $ back he will be very satisfy with this social investment.

Beside, he also indicated that Hydro Quebec has lots of electricity for sale including for the US and that it is a natural outcome for the investments that were made a long time ago in hydro electricity to promote electrical vehicles.

See here for more: History of Hydro-Québec - Wikipedia This project was the same as the moon landing for Quebec when I was a child...

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
School buses are a perfect fit for EVs. Most routes are short range, they can plug in and charge during school hours and over night eliminating the need to fuel up.

Nice find.

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
School buses are a perfect fit for EVs. Most routes are short range, they can plug in and charge during school hours and over night eliminating the need to fuel up.

Nice find.
Yes Dennis , in addition the added pollution with being around and in standard ICE buses is known to damage the health of children overtime. I read that this added daily pollution is even affecting their IQs. All this is very counter productive in effect. Take away some of their IQs, while you are trying to get their IQ up. :-(
Sponsored

Last edited: