Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China.Autonomous driving could make it easier for people to travel to China(trip with glamping)

Can you vote on your favorite products

• 5 Toyota,but not for CT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 Rivian-R1T-electric-pickup-camp-kitchen

• 8 8 Ford F150 flighting-camp-kitchen

• 9 GMC- HUMMEREV

• 10 Australia-Trackabout- Extenda

• 11 Elon_Musk Boxabl house

• Total voters
OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
10 Australia-Trackabout- Extenda price?
Extend your camping van with different types of tents, suitable for family camping space, double bed + bunk bed.Can be completely closed does not affect the lighting, ventilation effect is very good.The outdoor sunshade and the internal lounge space can also stand on their own, adding privacy.L-shaped kitchen layout design, all use stainless steel appliances.The details are impeccable.With 3300L storage space, special clothes drawer, kitchen tableware storage classification.It also has a dustproof and waterproof storage cabinet.

Tesla Cybertruck Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China.Autonomous driving could make it easier for people to travel to China(trip with glamping) Australia-Trackabout- Extenda

Tesla Cybertruck Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China.Autonomous driving could make it easier for people to travel to China(trip with glamping) LAYOUT

Tesla Cybertruck Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China.Autonomous driving could make it easier for people to travel to China(trip with glamping) 餐具

Tesla Cybertruck Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China.Autonomous driving could make it easier for people to travel to China(trip with glamping) 厨房
Sponsored

egandalf

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
If/when I go camping or glamping, there are two must-haves (else the wife won't go with and that defeats the purpsose):

1. Toilet
2. Air conditioning

Showers are also super nice, but meaningless w/out the first two.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
If/when I go camping or glamping, there are two must-haves (else the wife won't go with and that defeats the purpsose):

1. Toilet
2. Air conditioning

Showers are also super nice, but meaningless w/out the first two.
Yeah, who am I kidding.

We lived in an RV on site for two years while I built our house. My wife pretty much wants nothing to do with glamping now!

OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China

Tesla Cybertruck Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China.Autonomous driving could make it easier for people to travel to China(trip with glamping) Elon Musk

OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Maybe We are seen through the eyes of CT autopilot

Tesla Cybertruck Elon_Musk also hopes everyone will come to China.Autonomous driving could make it easier for people to travel to China(trip with glamping) AP
Sponsored