Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
honda-e-n-suv-concept-2-1592x896.jpeg
Tesla_Cybertruck-03.jpeg
A Familiar Design from Honda. Some are not big fans of the Cybertruck design and are the same people who were relegated to the bigger Crayons in the eight pack and bullied lunch money, gave wedgies (or received too many). I don't know, but I would take it as a compliment that Honda is following Tesla design.
DIg the Caesar ref. But if this is where we're headed, it's where we're headed.
Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
They’re just concepts. Honda, like many legacy automakers, loves to show concepts that they’ll never release in the concept design. The only two vehicles, that I know of, they’ve ever released that closely resembled their concept counterparts was Honda Element and the Honda E.

Just search online for some of their other concepts that never made it to production, like the Honda EV-N and the Honda sports EV.
Prowler too?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Nobody expects concept cars to come to fruition unless they are Tesla’s Concept cars. Then, change one thing and we cry foul.

OP
OP
Dirt Worker

Dirt Worker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair Corsa, Mini Cooper, T880 Kenworth, CT
Occupation
Excavation Company
Country flag
Yay verily, I am an idiot.
I cringed a bit about spelling also, but I believe Et Tu Brute simply means “You as well Brute”. The phrase doesn’t really indicate betrayal.

the spelling I think is indeed off though
Yay verily, I am a self proclaimed fool who usually proof reads before hitting Post. Shame on you peeple for making fun of me.
Sponsored