First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Tri)
Country flag
Hello,

I am thrilled to share that I have finally received my BEAST VIN after 128 days since configuring. I am beyond excited and eagerly anticipating scheduling the delivery.

Reservation #: RN11277XXXX
Configure Date: 12/10/2023
Days Until Vin: 128 Days
Vin Range: 7200
Trim / Model: CyberBeast
Pickup: Princeton, NJ

I have not utilized the shareholder program nor do I have any affiliation with Tesla; I am just an ordinary individual receiving a BEAST VIN in NJ.

Questions:
1. I'm assuming by looking at CyberTruck.vin the approximate wait time now is ~2 weeks until delivery, does this sound right?
2. When i called tesla, the generla number, they said they had no clue where it was and to check back on the app for updates. I've seen others mention the service center knew exactly where the truck was when checking the vin. Is this true? I can ask the actual pickup location/service center where the truck is?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cerberus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, CyberBeast order in queue
Country flag
@baked OMFG sooo awesome!!!!

Congrats, super excited for you!!!

I ordered 12/15 🤞🙏👍

Wishing you a timely and smooth delivery, congrats again!!!!

Cerberus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@baked my bad, with my excitement totally missed your questions

1. Yeah according to Beast deliveries on Cybertruck.vin, looks like average days from vin to delivery was 8 days. Also interesting to note, only 5 Beasts have been delivered outside CA and TX (again according to what is reported on cybertruck.vin) with average 6 days VIN to delivery.

Super awesome to see Beast movement outside CA and TX (and selfishly in NJ) beyond exciting!

2. From what is have seen, yeah it appears your actual delivery service center seems to help with details regarding delivery, again best of luck!

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Hello,

I am thrilled to share that I have finally received my BEAST VIN after 128 days since configuring. I am beyond excited and eagerly anticipating scheduling the delivery.

Reservation #: RN11277XXXX
Configure Date: 12/10/2023
Days Until Vin: 128 Days
Vin Range: 7200
Trim / Model: CyberBeast
Pickup: Princeton, NJ

I have not utilized the shareholder program nor do I have any affiliation with Tesla; I am just an ordinary individual receiving a BEAST VIN in NJ.

Questions:
1. I'm assuming by looking at CyberTruck.vin the approximate wait time now is ~2 weeks until delivery, does this sound right?
2. When i called tesla, the generla number, they said they had no clue where it was and to check back on the app for updates. I've seen others mention the service center knew exactly where the truck was when checking the vin. Is this true? I can ask the actual pickup location/service center where the truck is?
Congrats!

But as a total bummer, have you seen that it appears that all Cybertruck deliveries are on hold?

OP
OP

baked

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Tri)
Country flag
@Woodrick - Yea, total bummer that the trucks seem to be on hold in tx. However, production is still ramping as vins are cranking out. Hopefully they can resolve that hold issue asap!

@Cerberus - Thanks for sharing the info! If you're nearby and interested in seeing it up close, I'd be happy to take it for a road trip your way. Alternatively, we could meet up once you've got yours, if you're available.

Also, I'm currently on the lookout for vinyl installers in NJ. Have you or anyone else had any experience with or know of any reputable vinyl installers in or around NJ? So far, i have this one in mind: https://www.urbanvinylwrap.com/

Jabman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
@Woodrick - Yea, total bummer that the trucks seem to be on hold in tx. However, production is still ramping as vins are cranking out. Hopefully they can resolve that hold issue asap!

@Cerberus - Thanks for sharing the info! If you're nearby and interested in seeing it up close, I'd be happy to take it for a road trip your way. Alternatively, we could meet up once you've got yours, if you're available.

Also, I'm currently on the lookout for vinyl installers in NJ. Have you or anyone else had any experience with or know of any reputable vinyl installers in or around NJ? So far, i have this one in mind: https://www.urbanvinylwrap.com/
Congrats! Glad to see another Jersey VIN. And for a Beast!
Reach out to @XQUISIT. He has a wrap shop and seems like a stand up dude. I believe his shop is in Hamilton. I will probably reach out to him as soon as I get my truck. Hopefully not far behind you

OP
OP

baked

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Tri)
Country flag
Questions:

1. Is it possible for the truck to be at the service center already but they're just not scheduling delivery yet? It's about an hour away but tempted to just peek.

2. When you are able to schedule delivery, where are you notified first? Via txt, app, or email?

rbalkun

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Questions:

1. Is it possible for the truck to be at the service center already but they're just not scheduling delivery yet? It's about an hour away but tempted to just peek.

2. When you are able to schedule delivery, where are you notified first? Via txt, app, or email?
We got a VIN and the next day a phone call saying your truck is here, so I think it’s entirely possible.

Cerberus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@baked guessing you tried chatting with them and calling SC too?

They couldn't give any insight on SC arrival and or potential delivery timing?

Once you get a VIN would be cool if you could track the CT enroute like a real-time UPS package lol

Hope you get some answers soon

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Questions:

1. Yes, possibly because they don't know how it is going to be fixed yet.

2. App/Message, sometimes phone, dependent on the advisor. It's similar to the way that you were notified that you got your VIN.

Mines over an hour away and I've done a couple trips.

OP
OP

baked

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Tri)
Country flag
@baked guessing you tried chatting with them and calling SC too?

They couldn't give any insight on SC arrival and or potential delivery timing?

Once you get a VIN would be cool if you could track the CT enroute like a real-time UPS package lol

Hope you get some answers soon
Yes, I've been calling daily since I received my VIN, but the only update I get is, "It's in transit." I'm actually considering making a trip to the lot to see if it's there. I know it won't expedite the delivery, but I'm really curious to see where my major purchase is at this point.
Sponsored