NiceCybertruck

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sig Model X, 3 Model 3's, & Cyber Beast (soon)
Occupation
Pharmacist
Country flag
Goodbye fingerprints!

As much as I like the look of the raw stainless steel, I didn’t like cleaning it or finding new strangers fingerprints on it either. This is the first time I went with PPF and I must say it is a huge difference compared to regular vinyl. It’s already hydrophobic, twice as thick, more rock chip resistant and it self heals.

I got it wrapped at Elevance in Hawaiian gardens. They did a great job. Hit up Steve the owner.

I really love how it turned out. It’s obviously more black at night but a hint of bronze in sunlight.

photos by Erich Chen

IMG_1091.jpeg

img_1088-jpeg.jpg

img_1090-jpeg.jpg

View attachment 41707 View attachment 41708
IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg
View attachment 41711

I would like to say that I don’t appreciate you stealing my idea, before I could think of it. 😂

In all seriousness, it really does look good though.

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got your tux on, to drive the CT? Name is Bond... But seriously, I bet mud amd dust just slide off? Nobody has mentioned just how these wraps are cleaned or detailed? Please?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Goodbye fingerprints!

As much as I like the look of the raw stainless steel, I didn’t like cleaning it or finding new strangers fingerprints on it either. This is the first time I went with PPF and I must say it is a huge difference compared to regular vinyl. It’s already hydrophobic, twice as thick, more rock chip resistant and it self heals.

I got it wrapped at Elevance in Hawaiian gardens. They did a great job. Hit up Steve the owner.

I really love how it turned out. It’s obviously more black at night but a hint of bronze in sunlight.

photos by Erich Chen

IMG_1091.jpeg

img_1088-jpeg.jpg

img_1090-jpeg.jpg

IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg
View attachment 41711
Is that the new garden wrap?

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Like it. Best I ave seen so far. I was a strong no on doing a wrap. Yours may have changed my mind.

BeFamousVideo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telsa M3 Long Range. CT Beast expected 3/2024
Occupation
AI Automation Agency owner
Country flag
Goodbye fingerprints!

photos by Erich Chen

IMG_1091.jpeg

img_1088-jpeg.jpg

img_1090-jpeg.jpg

IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg
View attachment 41711
Looks fantastic.
You wrote color is "Chrome Steel". Did you mean Chrome Bronze or Chrome Silver?
Color looks bronze to me.

Teslarossa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model X Plaid, 2018 Model 3 Performance, etc
Occupation
EV conversions of Classic ICE vehicles
Country flag
Seems like that chrome steel picks up whatever color is reflected in it, so the color will change any time it’s photographed. As for the cost, does that kind of material cost more that typical wrap materials? Did you get the door sills, frunk or rear bumpers protected too? Seems like sharing what it cost you would be helpful to other new owners who are getting the exact same vehicle. Price should be relatively the same aside for extra add ons like ceramic coating or extra material, right?

easytravelman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Model X P90D signature
Occupation
Hard money lender. real estate and crypto investor
Country flag
Goodbye fingerprints!

photos by Erich Chen

IMG_1091.jpeg

img_1088-jpeg.jpg

img_1090-jpeg.jpg

IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg
View attachment 41711
Great job: Just received my foundation two days ago and have been reading about what to wrap it with. Now I am coming across UPPF which as I understand it is clear protection. In your wrap this is UPPF with color correct? 8-10 mils. More protection self healing all that?

TL4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Goodbye fingerprints!

photos by Erich Chen

IMG_1091.jpeg

img_1088-jpeg.jpg

img_1090-jpeg.jpg

IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg
View attachment 41711
Sleek, well done!!!!

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡
Country flag
With all these wraps that look great, Tesla should offer more than just additional wraps. They should allow you to build your CT with optional multiple color body panels made of same fiber the S3XY are made of. The CT would be lighter and if wrapping it anyways just get the color fenders you want. Would save Tesla lots of money in Stainless Steal and they could transfer some of that saving in the overall price of each sale. Know it’s a dream. 😴
Sponsored