Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
One day behind you guys in Lawrenceville. Cheers!

And to others, I am feeling it for you guys, just need to hold on tiny bit longer! It will make you appreciate the thing a bit more.

BTW, any cheap suggestion on plugging that center hole in the wheels? Plastic plug from ebay?
do you have a delivery date ?
Sponsored

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
One day behind you guys in Lawrenceville. Cheers!

And to others, I am feeling it for you guys, just need to hold on tiny bit longer! It will make you appreciate the thing a bit more.

BTW, any cheap suggestion on plugging that center hole in the wheels? Plastic plug from ebay?
Tesla showing NJ some well deserved love.
I got my lug nut covers from Amazon and center hub covers on EBay.
There are many posts on these.

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
Nice. Today I am celebrating day 90 since configuration and day 78 since making my final payment. No vin yet.
Soon Scohen, soon. I feel it.
Tesla will finally put your $$$ to go use for you!

BESTNJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Occupation
Financial Compliance
Country flag
do you have a delivery date ?
Yep, Friday is my delivery date.. all set, insurance obtained, ribbon cutter is ready... lol...

I plan on looking at my CT with a magnifier during the inspection process, I will not take delivery unless everything is in working order. I will report back how it went.

I believe most of the deliveries went without a hitch, but some were horror shows... again, most people won't praise Tesla vividly if their CTs come in excellent condition, on the flip side, I am sure people will raise hell if they find some major issues (misaligned panels, broken parts... etc.), in those cases, they have every right to voice their opinion and refuse delivery, and we all would hear about it here or some other forums.

GrandEnigma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MX, and R1S
Country flag
Welp, no truck tomorrow for me. Brought it in to prep and some part is missing. They have no ETA on the part, but also it must be delivered by Saturday. And since I leave for a trip tomorrow night it’s on me and I get put back in line. Meanwhile the check was sent, insurance added and prepaid 🤦

XQUIZIT

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Tesla Model X, Porsche Panamera Turbo
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Yep, Friday is my delivery date.. all set, insurance obtained, ribbon cutter is ready... lol...

I plan on looking at my CT with a magnifier during the inspection process, I will not take delivery unless everything is in working order. I will report back how it went.

I believe most of the deliveries went without a hitch, but some were horror shows... again, most people won't praise Tesla vividly if their CTs come in excellent condition, on the flip side, I am sure people will raise hell if they find some major issues (misaligned panels, broken parts... etc.), in those cases, they have every right to voice their opinion and refuse delivery, and we all would hear about it here or some other forums.
How long after you submitted your insurance information did they schedule a delivery date? Spoke to someone in Lawrence today to get the address of the lien holder for the insurance. Asked if my truck had arrived they said my truck is somewhere in transit but couldn’t tell me where. Received a text via the app about the insurance asked again about the estimated arrival of the truck and they said in the next 2 weeks.

Please post up how the delivery goes in Lawrence on Friday, also please up date us on the quantity of trucks at Lawrence.

My caps are ready for delivery, at the time I ordered only gloss black ones were available so I wrapped them in satin black with Cybertruck.

Tesla Cybertruck FIRST VIN ASSIGNED IN NJ IMG_5526

XQUIZIT

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Welp, no truck tomorrow for me. Brought it in to prep and some part is missing. They have no ETA on the part, but also it must be delivered by Saturday. And since I leave for a trip tomorrow night it’s on me and I get put back in line. Meanwhile the check was sent, insurance added and prepaid 🤦
Oh no that sucks, did they tell you what part was missing? If it’s something minor can’t they deliver and have you come back to have it installed once it arrives. Hope you get your truck soon.

GrandEnigma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MX, and R1S
Country flag
Oh no that sucks, did they tell you what part was missing? If it’s something minor can’t they deliver and have you come back to have it installed once it arrives. Hope you get your truck soon.
it’s some cover for some high voltage thing in the bed apparently. Asked if they could take one from another one, and they said no.

What baffles me is that I was told that there’s no ETA for the part, but that I must take delivery by Saturday. Which is it?

XQUIZIT

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
it’s some cover for some high voltage thing in the bed apparently. Asked if they could take one from another one, and they said no.

What baffles me is that I was told that there’s no ETA for the part, but that I must take delivery by Saturday. Which is it?
How hard can it be for them to FedEx the part to the service center from Texas. Damn is Tesla that damn cheap.

GrandEnigma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MX, and R1S
Country flag
Yeah, I have no idea how we have no ETA on when we will have the part, but you must take delivery by Saturday or we give it to somebody else works exactly if it’s too unsafe to drive right now.

Now I get the joy of unraveling all of the payment and insurance stuff.

thankfully, I haven’t traded in a car or anything

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
The HIGHs and the LOWs. Hope it ALL works out for you !
All the headaches will make you enjoy it even more.

GrandEnigma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MX, and R1S
Country flag
They have had since Saturday to notice and resolve the issue. I’m just the convenient fall guy for why they are now going to miss an end of quarter delivery goal that they can instead now blame on the customer. Watch I get reassigned the same VIN once it’s repaired next week.

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
They have had since Saturday to notice and resolve the issue. I’m just the convenient fall guy for why they are now going to miss an end of quarter delivery goal that they can instead now blame on the customer. Watch I get reassigned the same VIN once it’s repaired next week.
I’m not totally following along with this. Why do they have to unassign your Vin and you have to unravel your payment and insurance? Why can’t you just pick up the same truck with the part replaced after your vacation? How long are you going away for, a week or two?
Sponsored