CyberJerry

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 performance, soon to be cybertruck also
Country flag
I use travelers for my other 2 vehicles. I just switched. I used to have farmers but they stopped insuring my house and I had to look elsewhere so no bundle, but it ended up being cheaper. Problem is I can’t get a quote from them until I talk to my agent and they don’t work weekends
You could go online to Progressive site and input address and it will automatically drop in your current VINs and then type in CT VIN and it will give you quick quote for the vehicles. I bet Progressive beats travelers.
Sponsored

Kalease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Yea, I got a message in the app and on my phone. I replied and they said they are waiting on a firm ETA for delivery
I think I am one of the few in NJ that only got an email on vin assignment and no message in the app to contact the SC.

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
I use travelers for my other 2 vehicles. I just switched. I used to have farmers but they stopped insuring my house and I had to look elsewhere so no bundle, but it ended up being cheaper. Problem is I can’t get a quote from them until I talk to my agent and they don’t work weekends
I don’t go through an agent :)

go direct!

unless you have a specific reason - sorry

Wattsm309

First Name
Watts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,s,cyber
Occupation
Rock Star
Country flag
I called Tesla 800 yesterday since I can never get through to SC and was told that I haven’t been assigned to an advisor yet which is why I didn’t get a text message. All they said was the vehicle is in transit.

Odd how some get assigned to an advisor right away when vin is assign and other don’t (from the same SC).

So now just waiting, hope I have no questions along the way that I need to ask. If this is similar to my previous deliveries I’m sure when the truck is ready they will want it picked up right away. When I got my model X I heard nothing until the vehicle arrived then I was contacted and said I need to pick up in two days or I would forfeit the vehicle.
My truck been sitting across the showroom for 2 weeks in Princeton. Most likely has to do with the pedal issue but super aggravating

Tesla Cybertruck FIRST VIN ASSIGNED IN NJ IMG_5021

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
My truck been sitting across the showroom for 2 weeks in Princeton. Most likely has to do with the pedal issue but super aggravating

IMG_5021.png
@ Wattsm309 - Hope you get it soon, brother. - have been watching closely your saga, because I'm right there with you.

I believe by next week we should see you behind the wheel. AND hopefully error free.

Kalease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I saw your other post, we are in the same boat. I don’t have an advisor either. Did you get assigned one yet?

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag

IMG_5021.png
GM Watts, I feel your pain & frustration.
My CT has been in the Cherry Hill SC’s possession since about the 11th. SC is small with no parking, so delivery vehicles are parked somewhere off-site. So I haven’t even seen mine. Can’t get an answer on a delivery date. Hoping for a call/text/app update this week.

Wattsm309

First Name
Watts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,s,cyber
Occupation
Rock Star
Country flag
GM Watts, I feel your pain & frustration.
My CT has been in the Cherry Hill SC’s possession since about the 11th. SC is small with no parking, so delivery vehicles are parked somewhere off-site. So I haven’t even seen mine. Can’t get an answer on a delivery date. Hoping for a call/text/app update this week.
We will see getting to the point it’s not worth the effort. Might as well wait until the foundation series is over