Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Model X & 2017 Model S
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think I am one of the few in NJ that only got an email on vin assignment and no message in the app to contact the SC.
I got neither..,
Sponsored

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
I was given news today, Monday May 6th will be my delivery at 11 AM. Hope no recall comes up between now and then.
CONGRATs!!!!

can you please share ur deets again

when did you finalize order
Received vin
Awd or Tri
Which service center
Order numb and vin !

thank uuu

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
I was given news today, Monday May 6th will be my delivery at 11 AM. Hope no recall comes up between now and then.
That is excellent news for you!!
Congrats!!
So wtf is up with Cherry Hill!??
I haven’t heard squat from them and they’ve had my CT since about the 11th. I call and they have no updates. Maybe time to be squeaky. Not a happy camper.

Kalease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Awesome man, congrats.

Hopefully I get a call or something tomorrow, my vin was assigned a few hours after yours came through.

CTforTC

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S (2), Y, 3
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
1/18 Finalized
04/23 Vin Assigned
Princeton
86XX
Fantastic! Just an observation (I have patience): How Tesla decides the ordering for deliveries is difficult to understand. I ordered earlier than you on January 11th, RN11282, a VIN that’s 1000 lower, and same location. No delivery appointment yet. Go figure!

Kalease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Fantastic! Just an observation (I have patience): How Tesla decides the ordering for deliveries is difficult to understand. I ordered earlier than you on January 11th, RN11282, a VIN that’s 1000 lower, and same location. No delivery appointment yet. Go figure!
I’m waiting for a delivery date as you are as well, ordered on Jan 18th. I’ve had a ton of patient these past few months and never checked the app, not even once. Once my vin was assigned all that went out the window. I’ve had had zero communication since assignment.

staying positive that my date is around the corner.

CTforTC

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S (2), Y, 3
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I’m waiting for a delivery date as you are as well, ordered on Jan 18th. I’ve had a ton of patient these past few months and never checked the app, not even once. Once my vin was assigned all that went out the window. I’ve had had zero communication since assignment.

staying positive that my date is around the corner.
Luckily it will be in time for the summer when we will all have many things to haul!

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
Well I guess it pays to be squeaky.
Was being patient waiting for some update, anything, and all was quiet. So I messaged via the app for an update or at least how many were ahead of me in Cherry Hill. A few minutes later I get a text of an app message. And tah-dah a delivery date has been set. Woo woo. And of course it’s Saturday, meetup
day. Good news is I asked for delivery first thing Sat morning and got it. 10am. 😊😊
So I’ll be a little late to the meetup, but with a fresh outta-the-delivery box Cybertruck. If all goes well hope to meetup with some new friends about noon, 12pm EST. Should be a fun drive. First time driving an EV, a Tesla, and of course a Cybertruck.
See y’all on Saturday, hopefully!!!

CyberJerry

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 performance, soon to be cybertruck also
Country flag
Well I guess it pays to be squeaky.
Was being patient waiting for some update, anything, and all was quiet. So I messaged via the app for an update or at least how many were ahead of me in Cherry Hill. A few minutes later I get a text of an app message. And tah-dah a delivery date has been set. Woo woo. And of course it’s Saturday, meetup
day. Good news is I asked for delivery first thing Sat morning and got it. 10am. 😊😊
So I’ll be a little late to the meetup, but with a fresh outta-the-delivery box Cybertruck. If all goes well hope to meetup with some new friends about noon, 12pm EST. Should be a fun drive. First time driving an EV, a Tesla, and of course a Cybertruck.
See y’all on Saturday, hopefully!!!
Congrats!!
Sponsored