cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
If it’s take-it-or-leave-it back to the back of the line then I will reluctantly take it so I don’t have to wait until 2025 to get the offer to design again 😐 I just can’t see them doing that to the early reservers though.
the challenge, unfortunately, is the likelihood they offer no such public comment and clarification before it could be too late to execute on the order

tough spot and frustrating for you I’m sure
Sponsored

DFW

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Structures Engineer FedEx
Country flag
$120,000!
$120,000!!!
My entire 4br 2b home inside the Dallas Texas city limits in 2020 cost me $190,000
Crazy
It is folly to waste your money or allow yourself to be cheated Proverbs 21:20
but
To be robbed of $120,000 for an EvTruck that is almost the entire cost of my home I live-in.
Ok
I know IceTrucks are just as bad or even worse but a fool and his money are soon departed maybe that's a true statement.

Tesla Cybertruck Foundation Series Cybertruck ordering begins! $120K / 1,000 Limited Edition 1

Last edited:

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
A childhood buddy of mine, is a day 1 reservation holder in the Bay Area and just got his founder’s invite. He said when he gets it I can come out and test drive it. So I’ve got that going for me…
Tesla Cybertruck Foundation Series Cybertruck ordering begins! $120K / 1,000 Limited Edition IMG_8374

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model X, 2017 GMC Yukon
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
$120,000!
$120,000!!!
My entire 4br 2b home in city limits of Dallas Texas in 2020 cost me $190,000
Crazy
It is folly to waste your money or allow yourself to be cheated Proverbs 21:20
but
To be robbed of $120,000 for an EvTruck that is almost the entire cost of my home I live-in.
Ok
I know IceTrucks are just as bad or even worse but a fool and his money are soon departed maybe a true statement.

1.jpg
I’ve got a smaller and much older house than that in Orange County, CA that is worth $1.1M according to Zillow. Mind you I paid less than half that for it but the real estate market has been crazy in the last decade. Anyway I’m justifying it as only costing 10% of what my house is worth, that’s not bad right? 🤣

Smokehouse Brown

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Willis
Occupation
Rocket Surgeon
Country flag
I was willing to pay in the $90's FOR A TRUCK. Which is crazy. $135 out the door and in my driveway. I don't think so. Not to mention the insurance cost. I don't have that much disposable income. I'll wait till the recession kicks in then decide. But good luck to the rest of you guys. Looking forward to the vid's to post.
Sponsored