Gigafactory visit inquiry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Duel truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Who could I contact to see if I can visit the Factory in Austin, TX next week. I have a cybrotruck ordered since Nov 2019. Thanks
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The Austin factory sales department, which doesn't yet exist.

Corporate investor relations is probably closest at this point, unless you know the construction management, which is all hidden internally.

There's supposed to be an opening party, but its date has yet to be set.

-Crissa

Pilot4hire

First Name
Woor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Roadster and Cybertruck
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Who could I contact to see if I can visit the Factory in Austin, TX next week. I have a cybrotruck ordered since Nov 2019. Thanks
Hello Charles, when you find out please let me know as I have orders also and I like to go & visit to see where my $ is going…

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello Charles, when you find out please let me know as I have orders also and I like to go & visit to see where my $ is going…
What money? Your $100 deposit? That won't even cover the filing fee for the request to change the name of the road to "Tesla Way", LOL!

Seriously though, Tesla offers tours of their Fremont production facility (not sure what the current COVID situation is) but I think you will have to wait for a grand opening ceremony to see Giga Texas on the inside.

WildhavenMI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2021 Bolt EV, 2018 Model X
Occupation
Digital @ Aurora Solar
Country flag
What money? Your $100 deposit? That won't even cover the filing fee for the request to change the name of the road to "Tesla Way", LOL!

Seriously though, Tesla offers tours of their Fremont production facility (not sure what the current COVID situation is) but I think you will have to wait for a grand opening ceremony to see Giga Texas on the inside.
I don't understand the mentality of "where is my money going" either. It's the modern equivalent of putting a quarter on the pinball machine to hold your place in line.

And yes, $100 = $0.25 in this case because it's a $40k+ truck, and if you're going to miss the $100 hold you probably shouldn't be buying a vehicle that starts at $40k.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
The Austin factory sales department, which doesn't yet exist.

Corporate investor relations is probably closest at this point, unless you know the construction management, which is all hidden internally.

There's supposed to be an opening party, but its date has yet to be set.

-Crissa
you could maybe jump the fence and streak, utilizing the shock factor to extend your run before security tackles you.
Sponsored