seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Tesla X Plaid, ā€˜22 Tesla Y Performance
Country flag
This is really nice, OP. Favorite Cybertruck yet.
Sponsored

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
no issues at all, the diameter of the wheel and tire is the same as the original 20ā€ wheels, they fit perfectly.
They look great!

NiceCybertruck

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sig Model X, 3 Model 3's, & Cyber Beast (soon)
Occupation
Pharmacist
Country flag
Sheā€™s a Bad Mama Jamaā€¦ Nicely done. šŸ˜Ž

The Tumbler

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
Looks awesome OP. How hard is that PPF to take care of? Iā€™m thinking of going gloss black on mine. Did you compare the inozetek to the stek PPF in gloss black?

OP
OP
JVBT

JVBT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P and Cybertruck AWD Founders Edition
Country flag
Looks awesome OP. How hard is that PPF to take care of? Iā€™m thinking of going gloss black on mine. Did you compare the inozetek to the stek PPF in gloss black?
I am honestly new to PPF, I had a wrap on my M3P and after 2 years it looked terrible so removed it, this is why I went PPF. I didnā€™t compare Stek and Inozetek side by side but spec wise they seem very similar and I have read great things about Inozetek, so was happy to go with it.

so far maintaining the PPF and cleaning the truck has been easy, Iā€™m not finding any issues. Hoping it holds up better than the 3M wrap!

The Tumbler

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
I am honestly new to PPF, I had a wrap on my M3P and after 2 years it looked terrible so removed it, this is why I went PPF. I didnā€™t compare Stek and Inozetek side by side but spec wise they seem very similar and I have read great things about Inozetek, so was happy to go with it.

so far maintaining the PPF and cleaning the truck has been easy, Iā€™m not finding any issues. Hoping it holds up better than the 3M wrap!
Thanks for the response! Good to know on the vinyl... I'm new to wrapping entirely. Glad to hear it's easy to keep clean. I heard you have to make sure to keep the PPF dry after a wash or rain as it can damage it. Slightly worried about that.

OP
OP
JVBT

JVBT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P and Cybertruck AWD Founders Edition
Country flag
Thanks for the response! Good to know on the vinyl... I'm new to wrapping entirely. Glad to hear it's easy to keep clean. I heard you have to make sure to keep the PPF dry after a wash or rain as it can damage it. Slightly worried about that.
I havenā€™t heard that, I hope thatā€™s not the case. It doesnā€™t make sense that it canā€™t get wet and stay wet for a while. It rains in some places a lot.

Bowdacious

First Name
Bowd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Music Producer
Country flag
Have had the truck for a few months finally got round to do a few bits on it. Gloss Black PPF from Inozotek, CTM 22ā€ wheels from T-Sportline and dash + white interior trimmed with Alcantara. All the work was done at T-Sportline in Van Nuys, they had the truck for a little over 2 weeks.

I was stuck between going satin or gloss black, went with gloss black, glad I did, super happy with the result.

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1407.jpeg

IMG_1414.jpeg

IMG_1417.jpeg
ABSOLUTELY SICK!
Sponsored