CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Cybertruck frunk is definitely smaller than the competition, but I don't see it as a bad thing. Like we have a huge bed with more vertical lockable storage than any truck without a topper.

While a bigger frunk would be nice, there is also benefit for this size. I can put grocery bags in there without the risk of cans and bottles rolling around out of the bag. a few hooks for bags will definitely be something I will add early on.

The frunk is also the perfect size for children that are too noisy on road trips. Just throw them in between charges.
Sponsored

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
Smaller frunk for longer bed is a good tradeoff.
Frunk is inconvenient to access unless you back into parking spots and back into your garage.

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Z4, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2008 R1200RT
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag
Yes!! Final, definitive proof that this is a real working man's TRUCK. As the saying goes, "It ain't a real truck unless you can fit your golf bags in the frunk."
Years ago while junkyard diving for parts for some older BMW convertibles, my son and I open the trunk of a 5 series looking for tool kit pieces and there is actually a factory BMW sticker showing you how to place. I think three sets of golf clubs in the trunk.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
We had guessed it would fit :

Sponsored