Hacking group Anonymous issues threat to Elon Musk

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
They don't have to target Tesla directly, they can target businesses/people corollary to Tesla with weak systems. This is playing out a cyberpunk screenplay in real life. Black hats, white hats, Gandalf the Grey hats.
Sponsored

SpaceDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Kia Sportage PHEV... 2025+ GMC Denali EV
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
Maybe someone said this already, but how many "average working person(s)" own Bitcoin or the like?? LOL! That's hilarious.

A *few* of their other points are valid though, and Musk can be quite the douche, but it seems silly to threaten him.

I wish Musk would just STFU and get on with the good work. I think social media just strokes his ego, which is not to his benefit.

SpaceDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
I wouldn't be surprised if TSLA tanks tomorrow given the negative news about Anonymous going after Elon.

TSLA is at $601.38, down 0.39%, as I type this, with a range today of $598.47 to $611.17... so no impact whatsoever.

SpaceDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
What did I say about this when I saw it? Oh, right...

They would do better if they actually looked into the stories behind the headlines and find out if they were real or not (hint: turns out Tesla doesn't push it's workers more than others, they didn't have more covid than the state, there's no evidence of blood mineral use, and no, he's not the emperor of mars.)

-Crissa
Concur. He may push his employees hard, but they have a choice to work there or not.

Most people that work at Tesla and SpaceX are in some part there for the vision, and to be part of something revolutionary and larger than themselves.

And don't be so sure about the Emperor of Mars thing... ;)
Sponsored