CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
From my understanding people are selling their Tesla account that includes a CT reservation that can be ordered. But even if you take over someone's account, how do you title the truck. Won't Tesla find it odd when they're asked to title it in a different name from the original account holders name?

Has anyone actually taken delivery this way?
Sponsored

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24CTAWD 17MXP100D 23MX
Country flag
From my understanding people are selling their Tesla account that includes a CT reservation that can be ordered. But even if you take over someone's account, how do you title the truck. Won't Tesla find it odd when they're asked to title it in a different name from the original account holders name?

Has anyone actually taken delivery this way?
Pharrell and Kim Kardashian.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Pharrell and Kim Kardashian.
haha, true; however, OP - be careful if you want to follow Kim Kardashian or other celebrities unless you are also a big celebrity. We are already seeing other members posting their experience about Tesla cancelling their reservation or declining the delivery, even for legitimate buyers who goofed up their account while selling their other Teslas. So if you post an email after few months saying Tesla dinged you, I'm going to say I told you so! :p

AkeemZamunda

First Name
Akeem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
International MXT
Country flag
Friends dealership tried. They stopped the purchase mid delivery and asked them to leave.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT

AkeemZamunda

First Name
Akeem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
International MXT
Country flag
Interesting, any more details on that?
The dealer bought the reservation. Ordered it in one of the employees names, paid, and went to pick it up. The first hiccup was Tesla asking where the original place holder was and why he’s not picking up. Their excuse was that the place holder was too busy/important to pick up. Begrudgingly they called the guy to come in to verify story. The place holder came and at that point Tesla didn’t like the story and asked them to leave and refunded the money the following day.
Sponsored