Just Took Delivery West TX (updated: wh/mi range data)

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Temps were 58-65 degrees

Trip B is the current trip I am on. This was fist leg of trip.

379 miles
147kWh
387Wh/mi

Returning might use more energy which is why I want to wait until I get back home Thursday!

IMG_7600.jpeg

Windshield bugs are basically nonexistent, Grill was pretty bad.

Also looking forward to towing my travel trailer home in a few weeks!
IMG_7598.jpeg
Awesome thanks for the report, really good wh/mile on that trip, be interested to see what your return drive is like with efficiency, you taking it pretty slow to get those #s on the highway?
Nice looking trailer!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

First Name
Tito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3P, Cybertruck
Occupation
Builder
Country flag
Awesome thanks for the report, really good wh/mile on that trip, be interested to see what your return drive is like with efficiency, you taking it pretty slow to get those #s on the highway?
Nice looking trailer!
Keeping it under 77 not really being extremely mindful.
It has been an adventure. Was supposed to only charge 20 mins in Alpine ended up being 1.5 hours due to the traffic it generated! People would not let me leave! Very cool to see kids so excited!

I got to meet the Carmax cofounder as he was talking pics of my truck with his buddy from England in Marfa, TX!

It definately draws a ton of attention, everybusiness we stop at has asked us if we can park it by their logo to take pics for their socials!

Here are some pics!
Tesla Cybertruck Just Took Delivery West TX (updated: wh/mi range data) IMG_7602

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Keeping it under 77 not really being extremely mindful.
It has been an adventure. Was supposed to only charge 20 mins in Alpine ended up being 1.5 hours due to the traffic it generated! People would not let me leave! Very cool to see kids so excited!

I got to meet the Carmax cofounder as he was talking pics of my truck with his buddy from England in Marfa, TX!

It definately draws a ton of attention, everybusiness we stop at has asked us if we can park it by their logo to take pics for their socials!

Here are some pics!
IMG_7602.jpeg
Very cool, the attention is something i am trying to avoid so appreciate you early owners taking the hit for me on that.
Thanks for the report so far, excited to see your final #s after your trip is done, thanks for keeping us updated!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

First Name
Tito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3P, Cybertruck
Occupation
Builder
Country flag
Very cool, the attention is something i am trying to avoid so appreciate you early owners taking the hit for me on that.
Thanks for the report so far, excited to see your final #s after your trip is done, thanks for keeping us updated!

Tons of attention by everyone!

Tesla Cybertruck Just Took Delivery West TX (updated: wh/mi range data) IMG_7625

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

First Name
Tito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3P, Cybertruck
Occupation
Builder
Country flag
What are all those cylinders of chlorine gas for ? lol
lol I dunno I was waiting for them to say if they can X-Ray it! They said they wanted to see it for educational purposes lol!
Sponsored