Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Tesla Time News this week has a story about a Tesla M3 that was modified for offroad use. They did some drives offroad and had some very interesting feedback including that if this experience is any indication, our CTs driving offroad are going to be amazing.

The clip is cued up here and runs from 49:21 to 52:21

Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I have a story of scaring an officer on my Zero.

During the evacuation - a year and a day ago, actually - we left just before the first-responders came through the neighborhood doing the door-knocks. We had left one of the motorcycles in the park, where it would probably be safe. We parked the car, full of our stuff, downtown, and doubled up on my bike back to the park.

But the park was gated! Sometime during the evacuations they were closing off the gates. So I dropped my spouse off at the gate and she climbed over to find her motorcycle. While waiting for her to show up, a dozen hi-pos rolled into the turn around across from the park, and one parked in front of me.

I wasn't hiding in the dark - my headlight was on - but I heard my spouse's bike revving through the forest while the motor officers were circling and so I started moving and I scared the bejeebers out of the officer sitting in front of the park driveway ^-^

Compared to the noise, my bike was silent and black and it just started moving.

Glad he was just all nerves about running around in front of the fire-front. Big ash flakes were falling all around us that night and the fire had run about fifteen miles that day. There were reports of it jumping over the highway and no one wanted to be the one who got cut off.

-Crissa