Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
DJI_0158-9d875fde.jpg

3901 Fanucchi Way, Shafter, California - World-Class Manufacturing Facility Available For Sale

State-Of-The-Art Manufacturing Campus Available For Sale At The Wonderful Industrial Park In Shafter, California

3901 Fanucchi Way, Shafter, CA 93263

Download PDF Brochure

Rare opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind, world-class manufacturing/oil field service facility for significantly less than replacement cost. Timeless design and construction elements built to last and to be appreciated as much in the future as they are today.

PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS
â–Ş World-Class manufacturing campus at the Wonderful Industrial Park in Shafter, CA
â–Ş 13 buildings totaling approximately 233,099 square feet on 67.92 acres of fully entitled, prime industrial land
â–Ş Approximately 37.96 acres (1,653,320 SF) of concrete paved yard - 4000 PSI Mix - 5 1/2" Thick - High strength steel 6x6 sections of 10x10 welded wire fabric - Diamond dowels at all construction joints
â–Ş Property strategically designed to accommodate a multi-tenant scenario or create parcels to sell smaller lots
â–Ş Flexible floorplans to accommodate different warehouse management systems and equipment
â–Ş Excess area to allow for additional storage and parking for larger employee pools
â–Ş Best-in-class fiber-optic network compatible with multiple carriers - 10Gbps bandwidth easily upgradable to 40Gbps
â–Ş Rail spur and truck scale on-site
â–Ş Seller to lease-back buildings 10-14
â–Ş Built in 2012
â–Ş Valued significantly below replacement cost
▪ Zoned “I” – City of Shafter – Medium Industrial

Call 661-885-6949 for pricing and full investment package

Picture5.png

Legal Address:
3901 Fanucchi Way, Shafter, CA 93263

Assessor’s Parcel Number:
091-261-02

Parcel Size:
67.92 Acres or 2,958,595 Square Feet

Zoning:
“I” - Medium Industrial, City of Shafer

Utilities:
Water: City of Shafter
Sewer: City of Shafter
Gas: Southern California Gas Company
Electricity: Pacific Gas & Electric

SOURCE: ASU COMMERCIAL
Sponsored

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
This looks like a really cool opportunity if you have the scratch and a vision, but that is a tough area. I've actually been to this facility and worked with both solar and agriculture in the area, so I'm not blowing smoke.

The biggest problem any facility here would have is staffing, there is a scant amount of skilled labor in the area. A lot of people keep a manufacturing job only until they can leave because that part of CA is pretty rough. Even when I did solar array work all the techs would come in from elsewhere and we'd all leave when the job was done, myself included.

You'd have to put in some serious infrastructure work, not unlike ol Musky in TX if you want long term successes here. Unless you just fill the facity with robots you're going to run into a people problem fast.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It's... Nowhere. That should be farmland. Not industrial.

It doesn't have water, it's subsiding land, and some of the worst air quality in the nation x-x

-Crissa
Sponsored