Deangelo

First Name
Deangelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
114 days no vin. Awd configuration on 12/26. Michigan.

who else is waiting as long as me?
Sponsored

Mattkalin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F350 Superduty , 2023 Model Y AWD
Country flag
Not as long but long enough … 98 days AWD no VIN!! I am renting a Cybertruck via Turo tomorrow in Vegas for the weekend! Hopefully that will help the pain of waiting!

jsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT (Maybe)
Country flag
I just checked the VIN page and someone got a VIN that configured in February?! Can anyone chime in or confirm? This makes zero sense.

akdave8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
Happened to open app randomly and saw had vin assigned ending in 8391 .. app asked me to accept the fact self driving type features are limited now and will be available later.. regardless lets see how long actual delivery timeframe is from now..
Tesla Cybertruck Michigan waiting room IMG_8023

akdave8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
I also just received my VIN! Configured 12/21. AWD. VIN 004238
Awesome! I talked to the rep from clarkston center and he said they’ve delivered 4 so far and they got 8 more vin’s assigned today and hopefully delivery in first or second week of May so ours will be likely in same batch!

BSDEktelon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Sales Director
Country flag
Fantastic! Funny enough I'm about to head over to Clarkston because my M3 is in for a bit of service, so I'm gonna grill him again. :cool:

bemis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
Still no VIN here, but excited to see Clarkston getting a batch!

BSDEktelon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Sales Director
Country flag
I can't confirm if it's a batch or not, but I sure hope so. I spoke to the sales rep when I stopped by today. Funny enough...I struck up a conversation with the same guy yesterday when I was checking out the showroom CT...just poking around for info and of course he had none. He was surprised that I received a VIN this AM when I popped back in, so yay Tesla internal communications...

He was able to find my truck in Cleveland, but asked around and there was no more info about any others en route or assigned. :confused:

I really hope though, that this is the first crack in the dam and soon there will be a flood in MI!

Cyberfamily

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3 AWD
Country flag
I just checked the VIN page and someone got a VIN that configured in February?! Can anyone chime in or confirm? This makes zero sense.
Sorry I think that's me you are referring to. Only thing we can think of is the email was one we had for a while not used. Maybe the invite sat a while. We deleted the org invite long ago.

BSDEktelon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Sales Director
Country flag
FYI, Tesla called me Thursday to let me know that they couldn't move my truck out of Ohio into Michigan until they received full payment. Of course they didn't mention any of this when I spoke to them Tuesday, but ah well. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if it has to do with the strange setup in Michigan with Tesla sales/service, but something to keep in mind when you receive your VIN...

Gave them full payment yesterday and the Sales rep said it'll be on a truck in a day or two and here early/mid next week.
Sponsored