Franz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck foundation, f150, jeep wrangler
Country flag
OK...
2 things:
-I'd say that is BS, as they didn't provide you with a VIN. You can't "build" a car unless you have a VIN
-If you want grey interior, you will have to wait. There is NO reason they couldn't reassign "your truck" to next person waiting.

I don't believe the grey interior is in production yet, so the wait may be a few months away.

I think you just had a typical TESLA Customer (NOT) Service rep, who didn't want to deal with "your schitt" and is blowing you off.

beewang
It all depends who you speak to as to the outcome of your request. I had a ViN with delivery the following week and was able to change to a cyber beast with grey interior from awd. But that was only after speaking to the third rep who was very helpful. The others were frankly miserable to communicate with.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Got mine! VIN 10658! Delivery TBD
Oh come on, give us the numbered list so we can put things in context. The bottom line is if the rest of us know when you configured and what you configured it gives us better expectations on when we might expect a VIN.

Maxt95

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
How long does it usually take to go from Vin to a delivery window? Been sitting on 4 days with waiting on mvpa

CaffeinatedUser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck(coming soon)
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
Oh come on, give us the numbered list so we can put things in context. The bottom line is if the rest of us know when you configured and what you configured it gives us better expectations on when we might expect a VIN.
Literally have stated it on this forum multiple times. Go back and look

CaffeinatedUser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
How long does it usually take to go from Vin to a delivery window? Been sitting on 4 days with waiting on mvpa
I am told call the branch and they should be able to help you. I know mine is in Jax. I am calling them tomorrow. I just want to pick it up before Saturday hopefully

dicataldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla x
Occupation
real estate investor
Country flag
beast ordered dec 22. promised delivery june to dec 2024.
received vin may 14!!
reservation rn1127xxx
miami area

CaffeinatedUser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
We could but there are a lot of similar posts and it seems so unnecessary.
OK well it's not necessary for me to mention the thing I already mentioned many times before. If you cared enough you would go and look at my previous posts. Not hard to find.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
You'd think he'd be the happiest person in the world right now finally getting a VIN... :ROFLMAO: Grumpy as hell.

why-huh.gif
Well in his defense at least it will now be easier for me to pick out his user name in the crowd of “I got a VIN!” messages.
Sponsored