Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Mine delivered 3/27 with 2024.2.200 BTW how did you get the trips "card" on your controls page? I spent 1/2 my roadtrip trying to figure out how I could see that. w/o any luck. Also kind of disappointed on the energy display compared to our legacy MS85, always watched that while roadtripping.
yea i love the energy app and also the energy display on the driver binacle.
Sponsored

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Son's truck got the update and similar results on screen, do not however seem to transfer to reality range via his various tracking apps.

GnarlyDudeLive

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
CA- about 64 degrees today. Have almost 5000k miles on the truck and this is the first time I noticed the difference. Could be coincidental but the ghost drain overnight was also fixed with this update.
Perhaps the ghost drain is not specifically when not in use but at all time and hence the .5% efficiency gain?

OP
OP

Cirrus SR22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
2 miles difference? that sounds like normal variance
Mine is not two miles, it’s over 10 miles difference. Start off with any number of miles, let’s say 150. After driving 100 miles, you won’t show 50 miles remaining, perhaps only 30 remaining. This time it added up PLUS 2 miles.

yerEVan

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid,Model Y P, Model Y AWD,Model S Plaid
Country flag
First drive after latest software update seems to have improved range. Usually when I start at 260 miles of range and drive 100 miles and I might show 140 remaining. Always uses more than 1mile per mile driven. Today I started at 260 miles of range, drove 105 miles and I’m showing a range of 157 which adds up to 262! Wow
Tesla Cybertruck My Range Improved After Software Update 2024.8.7 1711892584014-8t

just messing around. That is good info. And as the weather warms up in the north east I hope to get better range.

LarryASilva

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, MiniVan
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My truck was delivered a week ago with 2024.2.100 and has not been updated yet.
Note that before getting over the air updates, you MUST indicate a HOME address for the Navigation...AND charge at that home address at least once. I read that, did it, and for the first time saw the little green arrow in the Tesla phone app showing it was downloading. After downloading...you get to choose when it updates. Very nice.

LarryASilva

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, MiniVan
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Same with my foundation delivered monday 2024.2.100
Note that for our new CTs to get OTA updates, we must first indicate a home address for HOME ... and then charge up at least once at that HOME. My update started right after I did that.

easytravelman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Model X P90D signature
Occupation
Hard money lender. real estate and crypto investor
Country flag
Note that for our new CTs to get OTA updates, we must first indicate a home address for HOME ... and then charge up at least once at that HOME. My update started right after I did that.
I didn't know that but just so happens that I charge it yesterday at home. Let's see what happens. Taking it service this morning. I noticed the rear bumper was scratched when I picked it up on Monday at Tesla.

themuleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Exp Max Ltd, 2021 Ford F350 Ltd
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
CA- about 64 degrees today. Have almost 5000k miles on the truck and this is the first time I noticed the difference. Could be coincidental but the ghost drain overnight was also fixed with this update.

5 MILLION MILES! Holy god!
Sponsored