Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
Started my install yesterday on the DIY satin white wrap. So far, I’m in for 10 hours of work. I’ve got 50% done. Will see if I make better time tomorrow on the remainder. I got my CT last week on Tuesday. Feeling badly for all ya’ll waiting on yours in the midst of the “delay”.

I’ll post some more tomorrow or once it’s finished.

Cheers!
Tesla Cybertruck TSportline Satin White DIY Wrap IMG_3260

Tesla Cybertruck TSportline Satin White DIY Wrap IMG_3264

Tesla Cybertruck TSportline Satin White DIY Wrap IMG_3269

Tesla Cybertruck TSportline Satin White DIY Wrap IMG_3276
Sponsored

EmJay

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT FS (Ordered March 7), 2024 MX
Country flag
Wow! Looks great! How easy are you finding it to be? That’s the color I wanna wrap mine in…whenever she gets here.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡
Country flag
Looks very good and probably saved you a load of $. Went to see how much for just front grill would cost. $350 for grill, $500 for 3/4 front. Couldn’t imagine the cost of the whole vehicle. LOL Guy ended up telling me if I plan on selling vehicle in the next five years to just save my money. lol.

Tesla Cybertruck TSportline Satin White DIY Wrap IMG_5943

randy7fx

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Stealth Performance Model 3, Performance Model Y
Country flag
Started my install yesterday on the DIY satin white wrap. So far, I’m in for 10 hours of work. I’ve got 50% done. Will see if I make better time tomorrow on the remainder. I got my CT last week on Tuesday. Feeling badly for all ya’ll waiting on yours in the midst of the “delay”.

I’ll post some more tomorrow or once it’s finished.

Cheers

IMG_3276.jpeg
Great job and it looks amazing! Interested in your commentary regarding the level of difficulty to do this. Have you done anything similar in the past? Can you send close up photos of some of the edges? Can't wait to see the finished product!

OP
OP
Freemarket

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
Wow! Looks great! How easy are you finding it to be? That’s the color I wanna wrap mine in…whenever she gets here.
It is fairly easy, but there’s been a few frustrating moments for sure. You have to follow the DIY instructions videos on their YouTube channel. Missing a step can really mess it up quickly, but the 3M product really does allow you the time to fix it as you go.

I’ve got the whole passenger side to finish today, not looking forward to the front quarter panel. Definitely the most difficult IMO. The tailgate was equally difficult because they don’t have a video for it, but I managed to get it done pretty fast, continuing to use their process and steps.

OP
OP
Freemarket

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
Great job and it looks amazing! Interested in your commentary regarding the level of difficulty to do this. Have you done anything similar in the past? Can you send close up photos of some of the edges? Can't wait to see the finished product!
I’ll definitely post some close ups. I’ve done some PPF before and tried a wrap once before on my Model S. The curved surfaces proved to difficult for my level of patience. The flat panels make this a whole different experience for sure. I think anyone could do it as long as they watch the videos on TSportline’s YouTube channel.

EmJay

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It is fairly easy, but there’s been a few frustrating moments for sure. You have to follow the DIY instructions videos on their YouTube channel. Missing a step can really mess it up quickly, but the 3M product really does allow you the time to fix it as you go.

I’ve got the whole passenger side to finish today, not looking forward to the front quarter panel. Definitely the most difficult IMO. The tailgate was equally difficult because they don’t have a video for it, but I managed to get it done pretty fast, continuing to use their process and steps.
Thank you so much for your assessment. For what it’s worth, it’s looking sharp. The white really makes the edges pop.

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR, 2024 FSCT AWD on order
Country flag
Thanks for sharing this, OP!!

RonGonRetired

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Model S, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2016 Chevy 3500HD High Country
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I bought the badging yesterday to add to my wrap. Also my wrap location is adding the DIY frunk PPF over the wrap. Haven't seen my color choice yet but the wholesaler doesn't have it in stock. Patiently waiting, just like everything else about my truck. the only thing fast was the hand out to take my money, lol. and Tesla pushing me to register it so they could claim the sale. I'll post pix as soon as it is done and give a shout out to my installer. Yours is looking good so far, don't rush ;>)

EmJay

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I bought the badging yesterday to add to my wrap. Also my wrap location is adding the DIY frunk PPF over the wrap. Haven't seen my color choice yet but the wholesaler doesn't have it in stock. Patiently waiting, just like everything else about my truck. the only thing fast was the hand out to take my money, lol. and Tesla pushing me to register it so they could claim the sale. I'll post pix as soon as it is done and give a shout out to my installer. Yours is looking good so far, don't rush ;>)
Smart call on the PPF for the frunk. Been watching a lot of washing and care videos lately—the front end is just getting slammed with bugs and rock pitting.

What color wraps are you going with?

cybertruckwaldo

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Very nice!