Reaction score
Website
tsportline.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Cyberbeast, S Plaid, X Plaid, MYP, M3P
Occupation
Upgrading Tesla Cybertrucks!
Country flag
Looks sweet. Keep in mind the Tesla one will also have its own software and integration into the screen. I think if you got the CyberBeast it’ll be worth the wait since it’s included. Maybe after that this as a potential upgrade would be nice if it’ll work with the center controls.
Ours works with the center controls (y)
Sponsored

OP
OP
T Sportline

T Sportline

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Will that fit under the rear seats or is it too wide?
Eh, let me check - it would need to be angled, wont be ideal. The bed mount is perfect, will post pics soon.

OP
OP
T Sportline

T Sportline

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ooh, mind making a video to show it? Might just be the extra value I’d want before purchasing it. Lol
Yes sir, you can see me turning them on/off using the center screen in this video:

C3y3ber

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S 100D
Country flag
T Sportline engineers have developed the first plug-and-play aftermarket 48 volt light bar designed exclusively for Cybertruck. With an engineering background in high performance off road lighting, T Sportline engineers set out to develop a true 48 volt LED light bar that offers proper lighting performance, no objectionable 'wind noise', minimal impact on range, and the exclusive ability to quickly install or remove the bar entirely for times when preserving maximum Cybertruck battery range is most important. Our patent pending mounting system features a very unique mechanism for attaching the light bar to the truck. This mechanism was engineered by T Sportline to very quickly and easily install or remove the light bar, with no tools and no hassle! The light bar brackets feature quick disconnect fasteners and a waterproof Deutsch connector for the wires - all of which is easily connected and disconnected! We offer optional bed rail light bar storage brackets which attach to the slot rails in the bed of the truck, so the light bar is stored securely in the bed of the truck when not installed.

https://tsportline.com/collections/...-light-bar-with-roof-top-quick-disconnect-kit

Cybertruck-Light-Bar-5.jpg
Cybertruck-Light-Bar-18 (1).jpg
Cybertruck-Light-Bar-16.jpg
Looks great but make me a removable rear window and a integrated rearview mirror please and thank you. Ca$h in hand......bonus points if you can make a rearview with a washer

Other options i am interested in ;-) maybe some grab handles inside if you can figure out how to make them look nice and a front display or HID.
Sponsored