Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsches (992 Turbo S, 993 Turbo, 993 Targa) Prius
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
The new Tesla Showroom in the North Bay area (Tesla Santa Rosa, 3286 Airway Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403) will have their grand opening 10 am - 6 PM this Saturday, April 20th. They will have a Cybertruck on site - not sure if demos will be available.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EMoeller

EMoeller

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
No demo rides, but they had the CT open and "on" so I could operate various controls. First CT I've been able to do that. They also had a Semi (a rare beast), but it was locked so you could only walk around the outside. It had some killer spiked front wheels...

They confirmed that there were four Cyberbeasts running around southern Marin. I don't expect mine until June/July timeframe at the earliest.

I took advantage of a test drive in a Model 3 AWD with the latest version of FSD. FSD was very impressiv until I got to a construction section of road when it disengaged and I couldn't reengage self-steering. Self parking was amazing. It will be a while before any of this is available in CTs but it will be well worth the wait.
Tesla Cybertruck New Tesla Showroom Santa Rosa (North Bay Area) opening Saturday, April 20th IMG_8056
Tesla Cybertruck New Tesla Showroom Santa Rosa (North Bay Area) opening Saturday, April 20th IMG_8052

Sturdybirdy

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Ford f150
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I can’t believe I was unaware of this showroom opening. Does anyone know if Cybertruck deliveries will be made there for folks like me who live in the area?

OP
OP
EMoeller

EMoeller

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Yes, they should start delivering CT shortly.

Since I posted I was informed yesterday that my CyberBeast was ready for pickup at Corte Madera! No VIN, no advanced notice, I'm not in any way special. I hadn't expected it until at least June/July time frame so I am scrambling to get everything in order to take delivery on Friday.

Here is my post on the VIN forum....
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...ivery-chart-national-map-🗺️.12386/post-307915

Sturdybirdy

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Ford f150
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Yes, they should start delivering CT shortly.

Since I posted I was informed yesterday that my CyberBeast was ready for pickup at Corte Madera! No VIN, no advanced notice, I'm not in any way special. I hadn't expected it until at least June/July time frame so I am scrambling to get everything in order to take delivery on Friday.

Here is my post on the VIN forum....
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/vins-pending-delivery-chart-national-map-🗺.12386/post-307915
Awesome. Congrats and enjoy!
Sponsored