Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
My own personal vote is suck it up and deal with the rain. But whatever the majority decides is cool with me. Just knowing my schedule, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to make another weekend day work in the near future. One possible way of sucking it up and dealing with the rain is that we actually sit inside of bar Louie or red Robin and just discuss our trucks as we watch from afar people going up and checking them out :)
That works for me.
Since we are all basically going to have the same truck, it is mostly about meeting the individuals we have been conversing with over these past months. Agreed that if the weather is too stormy to enjoy outside, we just pull it inside and enjoy with food & drink, and conversation.

teslabull69

First Name
Deniz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, 3, CT Res
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
Fellow NJ CT owner here, I’m in Caldwell. Can’t make it on May 4th if that’s still the date but would love to join another meet up. Thinking also fellow NJ owners should start up a group chat or discord. Thoughts?

teslabull69

First Name
Deniz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, 3, CT Res
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
GM CTers,
We need to let the ones who already have taken delivery know about the meetup.
Not sure if this is the way, no Mandalorian pun, to include their usernames here like this:
@LOLZ
@Chrismant1
@Circ
@BESTNJ
@PJKeel
@Centrql

If anyone visits the Paramus, Springfield, or Princeton SC’s, let them know..
Maybe they could email the CT owners they’ve delivered about the meetup.
Just a thought.
11am. May 4th @ Brunswick Square Mall off of Rt 18 south. At the Superchargers.
gotta do a discord for all of us

OP
OP

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
Fellow NJ CT owner here, I’m in Caldwell. Can’t make it on May 4th if that’s still the date but would love to join another meet up. Thinking also fellow NJ owners should start up a group chat or discord. Thoughts?
I was thinking we could have a meetup the 2nd Saturday in May, July, and September.
Either stay with BSM, or move the event around. Things we can talk about and discuss in person on Sat, 4th.

Chrismant1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Petroleum Engineer
Country flag
let’s see how the first meet up goes and we will take it from there.

I was thinking we could have a meetup the 2nd Saturday in May, July, and September.
Either stay with BSM, or move the event around. Things we can talk about and discuss in person on Sat, 4th.

OP
OP

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
Well I guess it pays to be squeaky.
Was being patient waiting for some update, anything, and all was quiet. So I messaged via the app for an update or at least how many were ahead of me in Cherry Hill. A few minutes later I get a text of an app message. And tah-dah a delivery date has been set. Woo woo. And of course it’s Saturday, meetup
day. Good news is I asked for delivery first thing Sat morning and got it. 10am. 😊😊
So I’ll be a little late to the meetup, but with a fresh outta-the-delivery box Cybertruck. If all goes well hope to meetup with some new friends about noon, 12pm EST. Should be a fun drive. First time driving an EV, a Tesla, and of course a Cybertruck.
See y’all on Saturday, hopefully!!!

Sam or Jerry or anyone who is planning on coming to the meetup, if they’re comfortable, could they email their cell number, so I can text them once I get there, in case everyone is inside getting a drink or food, and I know where to meet y’all. Thanks
[email protected]

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
Was being patient waiting for some update, anything, and all was quiet. So I messaged via the app for an update or at least how many were ahead of me in Cherry Hill. A few minutes later I get a text of an app message. And tah-dah a delivery date has been set. Woo woo. And of course it’s Saturday, meetup
day. Good news is I asked for delivery first thing Sat morning and got it. 10am. 😊😊
So I’ll be a little late to the meetup, but with a fresh outta-the-delivery box Cybertruck. If all goes well hope to meetup with some new friends about noon, 12pm EST. Should be a fun drive. First time driving an EV, a Tesla, and of course a Cybertruck.

Sam or Jerry or anyone who is planning on coming to the meetup, if they’re comfortable, could they email their cell number, so I can text them once I get there, in case everyone is inside getting a drink or food, and I know where to meet y’all. Thanks
[email protected]
I emailed you my cell number.

BESTNJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Occupation
Financial Compliance
Country flag

[email protected]
Congratulations!! Wish all will go well with your delivery!

So, my CT is still in the shop after I dropped it off last Friday to address a few cosmetic issues discovered at time of delivery! Here is a funny story...

As I was pulling up to Tesla - Princeton/ Lawrenceville, I was greeted by a Tesla employee wearing a "Cybertruck" hoodie, and I saw 3 Cybertruck parked all the way in the back with some kind of shimmery green wrapping (see below). I was genuinely ex!

So, I made a causal comment to the Tesla repair team member, "wow, that is a unique green wrapping on all those Cybertrucks that parked in the back near the treeline".

That employee seem puzzled and asked "what do you mean..... oh, those trucks were covered with tree pollen".

Lol.... here you go, if you are still waiting on your CT in the mid-NJ area, you may get one with a unique "wrapping", however, allergy medication is not included in the over $100k purchase price!! 😉

Tesla Cybertruck NJ CT Meetup Screenshot_20240427_002725_Messages

OP
OP

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
I tried, but i don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Trying to post our meet up event to the FB Tesla Cybertruck group.
If someone is a member of that group and knows how to anonymously post, please do so. Here is the pdf again for the event. Thanks

Tesla Cybertruck NJ CT Meetup IMG_2218

OP
OP

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
Evening.
I was able to post our meetup event on 2 FB groups. Hopefully it’s a good/fun turnout. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of new good people with excellent taste in EV’s.

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
Someone posted it on twitter and I replied there. No idea if the twitter poster is one of us but it looks like he isn’t.

OP
OP

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
Someone posted it on twitter and I replied there. No idea if the twitter poster is one of us but it looks like he isn’t.
All accurate info on the meetup is welcomed on any platform. The more CT’s the merrier. I have never used X. Sorry Elon.
Sponsored