Possible configurations

colors and patterns do you think Tesla will offer?

• Total voters
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Hey! I’m curious about opinions and guesses on what the configuration process could entail. This would be like colors if any, variations, and maybe if the ATV could be added
Sponsored

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Monster Truck, Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel, Polaris Slingshot, Energica Motorcycle
Country flag
Sounds like they will be offering a wrap instead of paint - one, because stainless steel and two, they don't need a paint booth, etc. So basically the sky will be the limit as far as colors, patterns, etc. I am sure it will get crazy.

Other than the self driving features, perhaps an offroad version with winch and extra travel, modes, tire inflation system, more lights.

Would like to see what they can do with the bed as well. Currently has tie downs and a rail system. Love the 220 charging in back too - great for some Zero offroad motorcycles, etc.

OP
OP
3d printed cat
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Sounds like they will be offering a wrap instead of paint - one, because stainless steel and two, they don't need a paint booth, etc. So basically the sky will be the limit as far as colors, patterns, etc. I am sure it will get crazy.

Other than the self driving features, perhaps an offroad version with winch and extra travel, modes, tire inflation system, more lights.

Would like to see what they can do with the bed as well. Currently has tie downs and a rail system. Love the 220 charging in back too - great for some Zero offroad motorcycles, etc.
what kind of colors would you think there would be? do you think there would be patterns?(directly from Tesla)