Rent out your CT to a family for a vacation?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I think as the owner you can limit others' feature access...

But I don't know. I guess you'll have to poke at it.

-Crissa
Sponsored

paul18r

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Crissa, yep, it's pretty important nowadays. Simple photos or video-capture would help as well, to see the difference of how it was before rent, and after it. I would definitely use online services like this Tesla for rent website. based on customers reviews, it's one of the most reliable renting site, related to Tesla cars.

Last edited:

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
Well, I'm hoping to take mine on a vacation ^-^

Lending out a truck is pretty common, I've done that before, I don't know about renting, tho.

-Crissa
Elon’s got your back. LOL

Tesla as long as both parties are Tesla insureds, Both vehicles qualify. Both Insureds will have reciprocal coverage and additional insured status with OTA driver ADD through the Cybertruck onboard INFO/NAV system.

Norway party will be billed separately for any variance between vehicles and rates while traveling in-Cybertruck-domicile country by Tesla. Norway party “driver rating” will follow back to Norway at Driver REMOVE from Cybertruck.

California party will see vehicle history noted as “Leased”, insurance adjusted for commercial rate and billed for duration under Driver ADD until removed by the Cybertruck owner.

Claims will be handled by Norway party same as “owned” vehicle for duration of the lease including deductible, repairs and towing pursuant to Tesla Insurance.

Special Notice: Ludicrous mode is non-operative by OTA upon <Leased-by> , Tesla owner notwithstanding, by insurance policy.

Welcome to Teslaprocity!
Sponsored